What was the last movie you watched?

I watched Fuller House. 13 episodes in total.

fuller-house-1024.jpg

Mississippi Burning (Encore but it is under MoviePlex section and share with Encore)
It Takes Two (HDNET Movies)
Rio (FXM)
Child's Play (Chiller)
Texas Chainsaw 3D (Fuse)
Harry Potter series (Freeform)

I'm watching a lot of old movies right now. Just joined Amazon Prime for a free trial. Can't believe how much it sucks. They have just about nothing for Hong Kong, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Argentina (zip for recent, nearly zip for old) and the one reason I joined...Sister Kate with Stephanie Beacham and Jason Priestly -which they had at one time or lead me to think so - they actually don't. Can't say I'll be staying on with them after the 30 days trial period.

Deadpool (movie theater) with CC glasses

It is almost impossible to find movies with OC nowadays and I hate Regal very much.

The 33 is very good. True story about 33 miners were stuck in the collapsed mine for 69 days.

Just watched one of my standby favorites with Scott Glenn and Toshiro Mifune, The Challenge. I love the movie so much I bought it on DVD. :)

We saw that movie...kinda fun....just saw Tom Hanks in Bridge of Spies. Great movie!!

I watched *Mean Streets* few hours ago, its amazing, depicts siciliam mafia in america in 50's :)
watched with subtitles

Back