What was the last movie you watched?

I am going to see this movie tonight. I am excited!

How did you like Star Wars: The Force Awakens? I loved it! It's amazing. That's all I am saying about the movie to avoid spoiling it for someone who have not seen the movie.

Fantastic Four seems okay, maybe a better script would get better reviews. Everyone's opinion is different on what they think about the movies.

I watched Fantastic Four and wonder about they received poor review.

I wish that Fox sell X-Men, F4 and Deadpool to Marvel - owned by Disney, also Fox and Disney don't get along.

BTW, I removed pictures to save the space.

How did you like Star Wars: The Force Awakens? I loved it! It's amazing. That's all I am saying about the movie to avoid spoiling it for someone who have not seen the movie.

The movie is awesome! I was shocked about one character in the movie.

Me too! I'm wondering who exactly is Rey. My theory is that she's related to Obi-Wan Kenobi. She moves like him!

I would not be surprised to find out that she is related to one of the characters in the film.

Labarinyth about 4 times this week David Bowie so sexy and handsome it got lot symbolism which possible not got through censors if made now

Deadpool was great and funny. It's very adult and not a super hero movie for little kids. Theres strong language and nudity.

Just finished all 4 seasons of this in Netflix:

continuum-season-2-cover-poster-artwork.jpg

Haven't yet, but will this morning (while I'm on vacation! :D ) Bridge of Spies with Tom Hanks. I hope it's good.

That movie The Martian was awesome - I saw it twice. I really wanted to see Bridge of Spies but never got to the movies to see it, don't know if it's still playing my area.

I just watched "A Smile as Big as the Moon" - amovie absed on a true story about what happens when a Special Ed. teacher believes in his students with various learning and behavioral disabilities.
It reminded me of things personally and although the book was better, I still enjoyed the movie.

Bridge of Spies is true story back during the height of cold war.

Haven't yet, but will this morning (while I'm on vacation! :D ) Bridge of Spies with Tom Hanks. I hope it's good.

Back