What was the last movie you watched?

Currently watching an old favorite: Apartment Zero with Colin Firth and Hart Bochner.

Half loaf of king fu
A young jackie chan,
Somone tossed out to the curb w jackie chan vhs collection...so....i saved them from oblivion..eheh

Scream... poor friend so confused why I laugh... hmm... might not say good things about me... but c'mon :)

Insurgent-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack-2015-1200x1200.png

The Theory of Everything. The one about Stephen Hawking. It was far more interesting than I expected it to be.

I didn't finish watching it but I did watch a part of Descendants with Kristen Chenoweth. Doesn't that count?

I watched a Christian movie called "What if..." It made me think about what I should do to change my life.

I love Netflix!

Been watching this series in Netflix:

p9263605_b_v7_ac.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) on Netflix. At least no firework distractions although Michael Bay was one of the producers.

Profoundly normal.......seen it so many times it really great film

Believe it or not, Beetlejuice. I'd never seen it before but hubby was watching. I spent more time looking up the cast online because I recognized so many faces, because it was made in the 80's. Still didn't like the movie. :LOL:

Tao Chi Zero, Tao Chi Hero, Journey to the West (2013), and John Ryan: Shadow Recruit on Netflix.

I thought Journey to the West (2013) supposed to tell the old chinese story in same title, turned out it's 'prequel story'.

Tao Chi Zero, Tao Chi Hero, Journey to the West (2013), and John Ryan: Shadow Recruit on Netflix.

I thought Journey to the West (2013) supposed to tell the old chinese story in same title, turned out it's 'prequel story'.

I just watched Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit. Good movie!

Back