What was the last movie you watched?

Two of my girlfriends made me watch Fifty Shades of Grey......Oh My!!!!!! It was the unrated version. They were drinking wine and were giggling the whole time.

Just watched American Sniper today. Very good but I'm sure the book is better. Still it was a great film. Also saw Nightcrawler. I enjoyed it but didn't find too many sympathetic characters or much of a story.

Nightcrawler... I thought it was good for one time watch but I was seriously impressed by Jake. His acting abilities shocks me :shock: he's sooo good!

One of my allllllll time faves.......

"Dont bury me......im not dead"
The serpent and the raindbow......
Damn...
What a film...
Always wanted to check haiti out.....

I tried to watch 'A night to remember' on TV but there was no CC,
so it was a movie not to be remembered b/c I had trouble understanding it.

I suspected as much. Why the Hell do they waste everyone's time and money when they got it right the first time?

Lack of imagination. ... money... rekindle interest... too many reasons...but they should leave the orginals alone. ... curious can you think of a film that was redone and came out better? The ones I think of were only better in the sense that the graphics were improved...

Lack of imagination. ... money... rekindle interest... too many reasons...but they should leave the orginals alone. ... curious can you think of a film that was redone and came out better? The ones I think of were only better in the sense that the graphics were improved...

Actually, yes. Shadow of a Doubt (1991) staring Mark Harmon Margaret Welsh. It was a Hallmark production which I thought was far superior in acting to Hitchock's original. The cast of the 1943 was horribly wooden...except Teresa Wright, who was excellent in the role. I normally hate the remakes but Hallmark really nailed it with an updated story. There were no special effects, no real changes direction wise but just really great acting. Wish the 1991 version was on DVD.

Actually, yes. Shadow of a Doubt (1991) staring Mark Harmon Margaret Welsh. It was a Hallmark production which I thought was far superior in acting to Hitchock's original. The cast of the 1943 was horribly wooden...except Teresa Wright, who was excellent in the role. I normally hate the remakes but Hallmark really nailed it with an updated story. There were no special effects, no real changes direction wise but just really great acting. Wish the 1991 version was on DVD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZyhCMi9Zm8

I found this utube and is has CC , I don't think it's the whole movie .

Wow cool! Have not seen either then original or remake of that will have to look them up... it shocks me that someone finally nailed it though. :)

I really miss Hallmark...for years they came out with great movies and it was always a special event in my home - Caroline? (1990) with Stephanie Zimbalist was another favorite. They just don't make good television like that anymore.....

I really miss Hallmark...for years they came out with great movies and it was always a special event in my home - Caroline? (1990) with Stephanie Zimbalist was another favorite. They just don't make good television like that anymore.....

Hallmark was an interwating channel... I enjoyed many of the shows they had... but I have never been a big film watcher...

Raiders of the lost ark.
Wicked film....loved it...always hve, always will....

Back