What was the last movie you watched?

Nice... you ever watch the newer ones?

Sent from my SGH-T399N using AllDeaf App mobile app

I caught an episode of it, when it first csme out...and didnt like it one bit...
But it was just an episode.
So,

I caught an episode of it, when it first csme out...and didnt like it one bit...
But it was just an episode.
So,

Did not improve...be glad you stoped at one...I held out hope....yeah ...bad idea

Sent from my SGH-T399N using AllDeaf App mobile app

images

Good movie for people who are into parkour.

FILM called 'profoundly normal' fantastic then started watching jurracic park 3 such twaddle turned it off

Dark Victory - Bette Davis FTW! Actually the entire cast is phenomenal here. Not your typical Bogart performance/character however.

It Follows - Creepy and thoroughly original. Possibly the most original horror flick in last 5 years. Gave me chill bumps. No other movie has did that since The Ring.

The Myth of the American Sleepover - Has a Dazed and Confused kinda vibe without the excessive drug usage and 70's slang. Fresh coming to age movie. Directorial debut by David Robert Mitchell (It Follows). This dude is going to make a name for himself if he keeps making these gems.

Romantic Island - K-Drama. Solid story and great cast.

Kung Fury - Insanely wacky short film. The film took a few years to make since they had to raise money but this is just all types of crazy. It's like Machine Girl meets Nintendo meets low budget 80's action/Kung-Fu/Shaw Brother flicks.
It's available on YouTube but I downloaded a HD rip then individual (English) subtitles

Jurassic World: saw it last night! I was 7 when I saw the original in the theater and seeing JWorld totally brought the 7 year old girl in me who was amazed by dinosaurs

I just saw an old film with Betty Davis: The Watcher in the Woods. Very nice....but a lot of yelling as my parents pointed out. Will be watching the Japanese film, Death Note tonight.

Morning everyone i been trying to find ASL movies any suggestions?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Just watched American Sniper today. Very good but I'm sure the book is better. Still it was a great film. Also saw Nightcrawler. I enjoyed it but didn't find too many sympathetic characters or much of a story.

jURRASSIC park watch yesterday last few weeks it been non stop dinosaurs..Happy feet yesterday too not remember in which order

Back