What was the last movie you watched?

ohhh I know what happen seen it countless times I enjoy all sean connery Bonds

ohhh I know what happen seen it countless times I enjoy all sean connery Bonds

I love the James Bond movies too. The most recent ones not as much as the older ones, though. Remember Jaws??

Unbroken directed by Angelina Jolie

150316080724661425.jpg

I tried watching it...as did my parents, but there was so much left out from the book it was kind of "Unwatchable." I don't think I've ever enjoyed a movie based on real life given how much is left out....

Fiction is another matter so I re-watched Beyond Outrage and really enjoyed it all over again...:D

I tried watching it...as did my parents, but there was so much left out from the book it was kind of "Unwatchable." I don't think I've ever enjoyed a movie based on real life given how much is left out....

Fiction is another matter so I re-watched Beyond Outrage and really enjoyed it all over again...:D

I found out the in the movie 'Bonnie and Clyde' that Clyde was not gay it the actor idea to play him as 'gay' to made the movie more interesting.
HUH?? I would rather had seen it as real life and now I don't enjoy the movie as much knowing this about Clyde.

I just watched the last year of the Harry Potter movie after I finished reading the last book. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Noah. It been a while I watch movie. Russell Crowe did a nice job in there.

Not a movie but a series I'm watching on Netflix: The Last Nazis. Interesting so far...

Ask Me Anything...really interesting and not what I expected, plus I kind of have a crush on Britt Robertson, which is a plus

John Wick. A puppy was killed in the movie and I bawled so hard. That mudder****in' director got my emotions all ****ed up. Excellent movie, though! It's about a widow man seeking revenge on the baddies that killed his cutesy baby beagle.

Ask Me Anything...really interesting and not what I expected, plus I kind of have a crush on Britt Robertson, which is a plus

Yeah I did not expect the ending either! I don't think the movie is based on a true story. I can't figure out who killed her. Who do you think killed her?

John Wick. A puppy was killed in the movie and I bawled so hard. That mudder****in' director got my emotions all ****ed up. Excellent movie, though! It's about a widow man seeking revenge on the baddies that killed his cutesy baby beagle.

Thanks for the warning. I can pretty much watch anything but one exception is that I refuse to see any movie where children or animals are harmed or killed. Movies are supposed to be fun and enjoyable....

Back