What was the last movie you watched?

Expendables 3.

As each actor goes, they're all individually great. Put them all together and it's just a bit crap.
But good to see Wesley Snipes and Antonio Banderas back on the screen again!

It's sad, but I think Sly Stallone is incapable of making a good film these days - when you look back at First Blood and Rocky, and even later films like Demolition Man, it's not like he's not even trying now :(

I'm finally watching the movie Avatar......pretty cool, think my husband would really like it. I guess that means I will be watching it again. During the commercials they show how they made the movie, amazing....but that part there is no CC.

Last edited:
Dumb and Dumber To what a hilarious movie, it's one of the few I laughed my butt off for almost the entire movie!

Septimo from Argentina with Ricardo Darin and Belen Rueda...two thumbs way up for excellent acting, as usual, from Darin.

Exodus with with Christian Bale. It was quite good and more in line with the bible. Definitely not the Charlton Heston version.

Horrible bosses 2. Silly. Bad story/plots but I did laugh hard!

I don't know if I saw the horrible bosses?? I'll ask my hub about it. Lol

Boxtrolls. I watched that, in fact I went out and bought it on DVD. I really liked it! I mean, it's sometimes grotesque, it's a little bit steampumk, and if you've got an allergy to cheese you'd better not watch it :)
But, as my wife says "The naked Boxtrolls have got cute little bums!" so if that isn't an indication of an Oscar nod then I don't know what is :)

Lockout.

It's a Luc Besson film which means it'll be trashy, violent and entertaining. It's got Guy Pearce doing his best Bruce Willis impersonation ( which is actually better than Bruce himself! ) and it's got a tremendous witty script. Apart from that, it's your average sci-fi/action no-brainer. But just look for it on netflix or dvd or similar, there are worse ways of spending a couple of hours :)

50 Shades of Grey... /Fail. You know a movie has failed absolutely when the nudity doesn't even make up for the rest of it.

Back