What was the last movie you watched?

The serpent and the rainbow

One of those tourist films for Haiti

You really wanna go

opps yes its 47, a typo....truely i knew it was a 47.....oh well but ta

True but
48 are buried with them, there are 48 tomb stones int the temple yard.

One committed seppuku after,, who was to part of the assault.

Gonbatte!!!!

Force of Execution, not bad...for a typical Steven Segal film or its just me that im in a mood for karate-gangster fighting, like i feel like 17 again ...

Gravity is scary too, and it makes us realise space is sooo big, unimaginable, and we're so alone....Earth is so safe...we don't even realise it

Gravity is scary too, and it makes us realise space is sooo big, unimaginable, and we're so alone....Earth is so safe...we don't even realise it
agree that Gravity is lost for me. this gravity movie gave us some ideas what did it feels like out there in the space.

Inside (French Horror/Thriller)
Mulholland Drive (Suspension)
May (Slasher-very weird movie)
Black Christmas (Slasher)
Fido (zombie family movie)
Don Jon (Comedy)

I watched all within a week with my friend. :)

Inside (French Horror/Thriller)
Mulholland Drive (Suspension)
May (Slasher-very weird movie)
Black Christmas (Slasher)
Fido (zombie family movie)
Don Jon (Comedy)

I watched all within a week with my friend. :)

Mulholland Drive rocked....loved it myself. Currently watching Pet Sematary again...never get tired of it.

Sinister again this weekend. Watched it with a friend who had never seen it... Just as scary the second time... :Ohno: :shock:

i cant stand daniel radcliffe he's a shitty actor, and spoilt as a bratty kid.....probably wealthy parents in UK.....

i cant stand daniel radcliffe he's a shitty actor, and spoilt as a bratty kid.....probably wealthy parents in UK.....

hmm

Daniel Radcliffe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Radcliffe was born in West London, England.[1] He is the only child of Alan George Radcliffe, a literary agent, and Marcia Jeannine Gresham (née Marcia Gresham Jacobson), a casting agent who was involved in several films for the BBC, including The Inspector Lynley Mysteries and Walk Away and I Stumble.[2][3] His father is from "a very working-class" Protestant background in Banbridge, County Down, Northern Ireland.[4][5] His mother is Jewish; she was born in South Africa and raised in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex. Her family had originally come from Poland and Russia.[6][7] Radcliffe's parents had both acted as children.[8]

Today was Mr Peabody & Sherman.

Funny and very reminiscent of the old cartoon show of the same name from the 1950s-1960s (I used to watch it in reruns in the 1970s- don't remember if it was just Saturdays or afternoons after school).

Tons of puns in there lol.

anyway, move on...
last night
i watched
Trick 'r treat
a horror
not bad at all
i enjoyed it

Back