What was the last movie you watched?

Diana

I think its excellent

I watched Hansel and Gretel the action movie one. I wasn't sure how I would like this movie since it is a little bit weird and not really normal. The movie was okay.. I wouldn't mind watching it again but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Mew, you should watch Insidious 2, THAT was alot more scary to watch than the Conjuring...when i saw the i2, I thought the conjuring was what? nah not that scary...(ok it was based on true story but i still dunno....)
..likefilm-wise Insidious 2 was more effective in every ways

Mew, you should watch Insidious 2, THAT was alot more scary to watch than the Conjuring...when i saw the i2, I thought the conjuring was what? nah not that scary...(ok it was based on true story but i still dunno....)
..likefilm-wise Insidious 2 was more effective in every ways

UGH I KNOW! I saw insidious 1 and when 2 came out I couldn't get anyone to go see it with me! ( Not many of my friends like scary movies ) I'm a wuss when it comes to watching them alone, maybe I'll rent it this weekend since it's in Redbox and force my parents to watch it with me... :laugh2: Insidious 1 wasn't too too bad, so I hope it's better than that one! :P

UGH I KNOW! I saw insidious 1 and when 2 came out I couldn't get anyone to go see it with me! ( Not many of my friends like scary movies ) I'm a wuss when it comes to watching them alone, maybe I'll rent it this weekend since it's in Redbox and force my parents to watch it with me... :laugh2: Insidious 1 wasn't too too bad, so I hope it's better than that one! :P

i never saw or knew of the first one :roll:

but will soon
:lol:

The Butler - Good true story movie
Captain Phillips
Last Vegas - good humorous movie
Bad Grandpa from Jackass - not recommended for children to watch as strong adult contents. (crude sexual humor)

Re-watched one of my favourite films called 'The Browning Version'. The 1994 version with Albert Finney. Full of astute pyschological insights.

Ender's Game

better than I'd thought it was going to be, its quite good

Last edited:
Escape plan. I am in love with the old men only if they are working together in the movie. . LOL

Vampire Academy....doesnt live up to the book but then it wasnt the thing i feared most, a remake of Mean Girls.

The BLOB! And OMG it was so funny, the 'blog' looked like poop , the special affects in movies has sure came a long way since 1958 .

I spit on your grave

f*CK cool movie!!!!

Omg, **** yeah! I was really wild about the movie when it came out on dvd. This is one of the few movies that caused me to feel extreme emotions while watching. I like the woman's revenge that is based on what the guys did to her. That asshole sheriff is the worst of them all. Dude has a little girl calling him while the woman is being violated by the guys and after the call, he joins the guys. Un-****ing-believeable! Towards to the ending where he has a shotgun up in his you-know-where, he is begging for his kidnapped little girl's life and says she is innocent. The woman then says, "So was I." I really love that part. What sucks is we don't know the fate of the little girl and it's up to our imagination. Hate, hate that.

"Law Abiding Citizen" is also an awesome revenge movie.

I watched Finding Nemo today... It was on... definitely a cute movie though... even though I've seen it a million times... :laugh2:

Back