What was the last movie you watched?

The Village
I didn't understand what was going on the first time I saw it, but after I watched it again, it's pretty good drama movie with a bit of thriller in it. I like that idea where you can avoid society by living in an isolated area. Loved how they did with their little cute town.

I actually enjoyed this movie. Only issue is one scene that kind of ruined the surprise - only if they made a bit change (move scenes around) and it would be perfect. Overall, the story itself is great.

Bestgore.com should be banned but I thank god it isn't. That is the place where I go if I want to see a darker side of humanity. I discovered it a couple days ago and already I'm addicted to watching people's misfortune.

I checked out that website. :eek3::eek3::eek3:

I want to see World War Z. I read half the book, but I gavr up on it. I found the book boring. I almost always like a book more than the movie, but the book was just a bunch of interviews from all different people and no narration. I never got attached to any characters because of they way they would just bring one in after another, and it was all done in past tense (the event already happened and just interviews reflecting on past experiences). From the previews, I can tell the movie is done totally differently, and I am sure it will be much better than the book. The movie seems totally action packed, where the book never made my heart speed up at all *yawn. Plus the movie has Brad Pitt :naughty:

ha! you admitted that lol

Anyone seen Pacific Rim? We r going today

I saw it with my 9 year old and we loved it. My son is a huge Godzilla fan and I am a Guillermo del Toro fan. He's the director/producer of so many movies I loved like Pan's Labyrinth, Mama, Hellboy movies, etc.

Good story too. This is the only movie Ive seen so far this summer that I want to go back and see again besides Iron Man 3.

Let me know what you think.

I want to see World War Z. I read half the book, but I gavr up on it. I found the book boring. I almost always like a book more than the movie, but the book was just a bunch of interviews from all different people and no narration. I never got attached to any characters because of they way they would just bring one in after another, and it was all done in past tense (the event already happened and just interviews reflecting on past experiences). From the previews, I can tell the movie is done totally differently, and I am sure it will be much better than the book. The movie seems totally action packed, where the book never made my heart speed up at all *yawn. Plus the movie has Brad Pitt :naughty:

The book was ok. Found some stories entertaining like the downed female pilot with the phantom rescuer.

I saw the movie and it was so much better. I'm glad they did the major re-write as it seems to have worked. This is on my must buy blu ray discs list.

The Conjuring is a MUST SEE. WOW...a really FRIGHTENING film As a horror fan, Ive seen a lot of films but there were a couple of scenes that totally startled me.

It's definitely the most scary film in a LONG time. I already bought the book about the Warren couple...The Demonologist. Spooky but fascinating stuff. Will read House of Darkness, House of light written by one of the kids who were in that house during the movie.

The Conjuring... O...M...G... Scared the crap out of me... *pees pants* Not really, but close enough to peeing my pants! D=!

yep. it's about time we've had a good horror flick like The Conjuring. it's good.

gi joe retaliation.

Nice looking peeps.

I enjoy storm shadow's stunt.

I learned byung aka Brian is the same age as me. Cool

yep. it's about time we've had a good horror flick like The Conjuring. it's good.
Oh I think my hub did rent that movie. Ill google if it sounds like I can handle the horror emotions then l will force my hub to rent it again. Ha

I learned byung aka Brian is the same age as me. Cool

Oh I think my hub did rent that movie. Ill google if it sounds like I can handle the horror emotions then l will force my hub to rent it again. Ha

rent? no. it just came out in theater since last week.

I saw it with my 9 year old and we loved it. My son is a huge Godzilla fan and I am a Guillermo del Toro fan. He's the director/producer of so many movies I loved like Pan's Labyrinth, Mama, Hellboy movies, etc.

Good story too. This is the only movie Ive seen so far this summer that I want to go back and see again besides Iron Man 3.

Let me know what you think.

I thought it was good. Definitely a LOT better than some of the stuffy kids make me watch. It was either this or Turbo lol. It's worth seeing for sure.

The Lifeguard, it was really good...not a blockbuster by any means...and certainly not for kids..

i was gonna say the EXACT WORDS..."it's about time" to have a good horror film to make up for all the CRAP we've seeing in recent times, it has been too long.

no i haven't seen it but been reading the reviews..and it really sounds as so IT"S ABOUT TIME!!

Back