What was the last movie you watched?

yep but there's like hundreds of major cities around the world, swissbanks,russia, brazil, china, germany, france, norway, list goes on....there's no way to stop it...but yeh nice fantasy get some justice but in reality most of these people actually thinks they are innocent just 'working for a system of economics'....if you like this film, try see "God bless america' i dunno if its legit in the states...as it seemed very anti-america...but hell, like why in music and film have such weird opposites, like in 70's music all good for drugs and alternate thinking and hippiedom whathave you..but same time films are very pro-america NOw, its the oppostie, music is very pro-america while films is more anti-america (with a twist to remind you america still rules)...its a heavy subject theres no way to discuss at length in this forum....

Yesterday, I watched a Russian film called "Brat" (Brother) and the sequel which was great. This afternoon, I saw "An American Werewolf in London" again. My favorite film from the 80's.....

Side Effects... it was ok. I didn't like how the scenes changed from one scene to another. made the plot slow- moving but at the end, it got interesting.

yep but there's like hundreds of major cities around the world, swissbanks,russia, brazil, china, germany, france, norway, list goes on....there's no way to stop it...but yeh nice fantasy get some justice but in reality most of these people actually thinks they are innocent just 'working for a system of economics'....if you like this film, try see "God bless america' i dunno if its legit in the states...as it seemed very anti-america...
"God Bless America", the documentary movie which was produced by Michael Moore? If so, I can't find it anywhere.

Just took Singles (1992) for a spin. Matt Dillon and Campbell Scott are my fave.

Oblivion. I like it.

it was O-kay...got good visuals, but very thin scripts...while i do sense its a bit of a subtle anti-christian film (which is good) but they should have used someone else aside from the boring 'look at me' skiteing Tom Cruise and its just TOOOO formulatic there wasnt enough character depths and here was'nt enough depth on 'Sally'...like 'who made her'?

yep thats the film so netflix is legit??
Oh, that movie? Why would it be banned? It's fictional just like Assault on Wall Street. As you may know, our government can't stop us due to US Constitution unlike China and a few other countries.

BTW, I will watch it soon. The front cover of it shows the little girl shooting. I wonder what's up with that. I will find out later.

it was O-kay...got good visuals, but very thin scripts...while i do sense its a bit of a subtle anti-christian film (which is good) but they should have used someone else aside from the boring 'look at me' skiteing Tom Cruise and its just TOOOO formulatic there wasnt enough character depths and here was'nt enough depth on 'Sally'...like 'who made her'?
Yeah, it was weird but I like it because it's just a high-quality science fiction without aliens.

as for banned, did you know the picture "the falling man" from 911 is banned in USA...jsut saying (and not its not a movie, film, but i have seen the docu) im talking that particular photo that went on headlines...america (and catholics) can't handle it...(suicide issues is weird for catholics)

as for banned, did you know the picture "the falling man" from 911 is banned in USA...jsut saying (and not its not a movie, film, but i have seen the docu) im talking that particular photo that went on headlines...america (and catholics) can't handle it...(suicide issues is weird for catholics)

It's still shown at YouTube.

year not too surprised about that...just saying in 'publications for printed media' its banned...there's a good docu about it...you should watch it, alot to do with catholics thinking, probably more so than america's shame

Bestgore.com should be banned but I thank god it isn't. That is the place where I go if I want to see a darker side of humanity. I discovered it a couple days ago and already I'm addicted to watching people's misfortune.

Evil Dead
Loved it!

Brothers
Good movie.

One Missed Call
Hated it.

The Grudge
Hated it. Very boring.

The Village
I didn't understand what was going on the first time I saw it, but after I watched it again, it's pretty good drama movie with a bit of thriller in it. I like that idea where you can avoid society by living in an isolated area. Loved how they did with their little cute town.

I want to see World War Z. I read half the book, but I gavr up on it. I found the book boring. I almost always like a book more than the movie, but the book was just a bunch of interviews from all different people and no narration. I never got attached to any characters because of they way they would just bring one in after another, and it was all done in past tense (the event already happened and just interviews reflecting on past experiences). From the previews, I can tell the movie is done totally differently, and I am sure it will be much better than the book. The movie seems totally action packed, where the book never made my heart speed up at all *yawn. Plus the movie has Brad Pitt :naughty:

Back