What was the last movie you watched?

GO TO SOUNDCLOUD,,, seek for
Deepest Sympathy

Watched Silencio en la nieve. It was OK... I don't recommend it.

a-good-day-to-die-hard-international-poster.jpg

I might watch the Die Hard: Back in Action tonight :-D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlxFvGJeLqA]Compilation Yippie Kai Yay Mother Fucker - Die Hard - Bruce Willis - YouTube[/ame]

I watched Hansell and Grettle in the theateryyesterday. I liked it more than I thought I would.

Today I watched Jurassic Park trilogy and E.T. I haven't seen any of these movies in years and they're still as good as the last time I watched them except The Lost World is eh-okay.

The next movie will be The Goonies and it will be the last adventure movie before it's horrorfest time.

Escape from Planet of the Ape on TV.
And it was so funny! when one ape was lying down you could her mask under her chin.

Today I watched Jurassic Park trilogy and E.T. I haven't seen any of these movies in years and they're still as good as the last time I watched them except The Lost World is eh-okay.

The next movie will be The Goonies and it will be the last adventure movie before it's horrorfest time.

When I first saw E.T. in theatre in 1980 and I thought it was good movie. But when I saw E.T. again when they first released in DVD format in 2002, I thought it was horrible. It just didn't age very well - well, to me. *shrug*

When I first saw E.T. in theatre in 1980 and I thought it was good movie. But when I saw E.T. again when they first released in DVD format in 2002, I thought it was horrible. It just didn't age very well - well, to me. *shrug*

"I want go home " point to world .....

Oh, forgot to mention the fifth Die Hard movie.

It's not bad at all. I love the ending, excellent way to end the movie.

Personally, i think this one holds the best "Yippie ki-yay MF" part of all

Stitches, good fun viewing, at begining very promising, towards ending it got too predictable , too much like the american 80's horror films genre but still enjoyable. I hardy ever watch horrors, so it was good for a change. Worth watching! i wont say anything here to spoil it.
some parts had excellent effects and camera works but towards end it got sloppy and amatuerish, im not sure why, my guess is they ran out of budget?? or just different SFX on contracts so hence uneven quality shots? but still overall I liked the film alot.
A or B grade, cant say, its a mix, its an AB-

The Man with Iron Fists
THis is an excellent actioner. Quite good story, not tooo simplistic, and not too complex to take away the 'i wanna see violence moods' , excellent range of interesting characters, dialogues wasnt bad either.
this one is FUN FUN FUN
i dont normally watch kung fu films, and get bored of it real quick (used to like Kung fu alot when young but these days the novelty of the gyro kicks in the air are OLD now, it doesnt impress me at all, any more)...so the wacky characters in this film breathed freshness into this genre...i like the treatment...
see it!

just watched this one last night with a friend.

I was shocked...

irreversible-gaspar-noe-2002-840e.jpg

I saw an excellent documentary,
"I am Bruce Lee"

it was about what he was, and what he wanted to do and what he achieved and what he wanted us to achieve. He was a true teacher of life. Fantastic, but also moody, but then I can see that, indeed of course he'd be a bit haywired, very sharp and explosive, as he had too much energy, something of, he had a kink of excess of energy roaming about, a magnet for too much 'chi', in a way a slight accident in life of having too much life force, he knew and he wanted to share while he was still alive. I suspect he knew he had a weakness or was suspectable to burst a bloody vessal, he pushed hiimself so hard beyond the 'safe levels of fitness' (<thats just me that's what i believe.

Hmm jsut saying this is what come out thinking after viewing this documentary, it doesnt matter what back ground or how little you know, or how much your interest in martial arts or lack of, this documentary does bring the idea of achievement and being honest to yourself into the attention of the audience. I really Liked this film.
See it, and it will make you think, be it history, culture, sport, fighting, politics, films, writing, racism, discrimination,ambition, martial arts, anything.... there is something for everyone to talke away from thie duco.
A+

Back