What was the last movie you watched?

2359_listentoyourheart_w_lg_%7Ba363ae2c-db78-4374-9a83-e446ef05ad37%7D.jpg

Alexia Rasmussen plays as a deaf woman in this movie.

I am going to try and find this movie , it sounds good.

Has anyone watched The Wild Hunt? (imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1493886/ )
I watched it pretty recently - it has some funny bits but a little too much violence for my taste. It's about LARP (live action role play). I think it was filmed in Montreal.

I've seen this like 3 times. It's definitely fresh and surprisingly realistic.
It also has some pretty violent scenes too.

Movie recommendations?

What was the last movie you watched? Was it good? My family and I watched Think like a man last night. I didn't care too much for it.

I watched "Beautiful Creatures" which was a movie I had been yearning for...meh, it was ok :| Has anyone seen "American Sniper" and/or "Selma" and would recommend either of the two? :popcorn:

"Before I Go To Sleep" is so-so.
"Lucy" is so-so, too.
"No Good Deed" is pretty good.

Can't wait to see "Fury".

Slow movie period for me lately, re-watching Panic Room. I hope to see Sniper at some point...I just hate cinemas, they so dirty and there's always a jerk talking through the film. I just don't want to pay that much and be stuck using a public restroom. I like to rent in the comfort of my home.

Laura

Two Night stand

Wildcard

The November Man

The Human Centipede 2

St Vincent

and

American Sniper

all good

I went and saw Project Almanac in theaters I wish they would stop doing low budget shaky cam movies. I felt like I wanted to vomit luckily I happened to have taken my motion sickness pills before I went to the theater. On the plus side the storyline was good I just wish you know, that they opted for steady cam.

I went and saw Project Almanac in theaters I wish they would stop doing low budget shaky cam movies. I felt like I wanted to vomit luckily I happened to have taken my motion sickness pills before I went to the theater. On the plus side the storyline was good I just wish you know, that they opted for steady cam.

I also get motion sickness when I watch this kind of movies. Blair Witch Project was awful for me.

The movie Gotcha from 1985, with Anthony Edwards and Linda Fiorentino. Always liked it.

Back