What was the last movie you watched?

I watched three Halloween movies:

Little_Witches_DVD.JPG

Movie info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Witches

fright_night_1985.jpg

Movie info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fright_Night

The-Craft-Movie-Poster-the-craft-1289948-334-500.jpg

Movie info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Craft_(film)

the book is written in 2 pars, as a 'biographic form' of the 2 characters, first is the kidnapper, and 2nd is the kidnapped.....VERY different....unforgetable book, try find the book and READ it.....i read it about 25 years ago , still fresh in my mind.....

I first saw the move in 1965 when it first came out and it really stuck in my mind. I will have to go the library , I di need good book to read. I told my
ex husband about the movie and he came home with the wrong movie, there is another one by the same title. WOW! My library does not have this book and has to order it for me.
I guess people in my city are not asking to read it enough to buy the book.

I first saw the move in 1965 when it first came out and it really stuck in my mind. I will have to go the library , I di need good book to read. I told my
ex husband about the movie and he came home with the wrong movie, there is another one by the same title. WOW! My library does not have this book and has to order it for me.
I guess people in my city are not asking to read it enough to buy the book.

yes i noticed theres 2-3 different films with same title, the newest 'The collector' is not even close either, BUT it IS scary....

I watch 'The Blob ' on TV and I can remember seeing it with my older sister and some of her friend. It was so funny! The big ball of poop rolling all over the place eating people!

I can't recall what the movie my ex brought was about , I don't think I watched , I wanted to 'The collector' from 1965

The-Blob-1958.jpg

I saw the last hour of 'The Collector ' , I wish I knew it was on TV so I could had seen the whole movie . I saw it a few times and when it first came out.

The_collector_1965_film_poster.jpg

Terence Stamp rocks, I loved him in The Limey. Right now I'm re-watching Karen Black, Oliver Reed, and Betty Davis in Burnt Offerings.

I watch 'The Blob ' on TV and I can remember seeing it with my older sister and some of her friend. It was so funny! The big ball of poop rolling all over the place eating people!

I can't recall what the movie my ex brought was about , I don't think I watched , I wanted to 'The collector' from 1965

The-Blob-1958.jpg

I remember seeing that movie as a child at the theater, that was a fun movie,huh?

We went to the movies every weekend, either Saturday or Sunday, 10 cents on sat, 12cents on sun. Ah, the good old days!

I remember seeing that movie as a child at the theater, that was a fun movie,huh?

We went to the movies every weekend, either Saturday or Sunday, 10 cents on sat, 12cents on sun. Ah, the good old days!

I remember all the hype about it being a scary movie and the special effects was a big deal then. It was fun to get scare at, one of my sister's friend was very scare .

Last night I watched 'We Bought A Zoo' with my family, I've seen it a few times but I still enjoy re-watching it.

-Jason

The last movie I watched was "Stealth" which was showing very early in the morning (still evening, I am an night owl). It is really good movie. This is my first time to watch this movie.

Wow, it is amazing that the Stealth (jet or plane) is like a robot with feelings. It had a mind of its own. I enjoyed watching this movie. I want to watch it again. Beautiful. :D

Currently watching Jeepers Creepers...how come the Halloween standbys are nowhere to be found this year? Halloween without Salem's Lot (1976) or The Shining?

I went to a book sale at my local library yesterday, they also had some movies. I picked up Gone With The Wind which is an apt title for this afternoon as it's blowing furiously, probably power outages somewhere, my movie may be gone with the wind soon, got to get back to it. It's making me laugh , so cliched, and the dialog!! Haven't seen the movie in years, but like everyone I've seen it many times.

Re-watching favorites: Special ID with Donnie Yen and right now, Dead Snow. Really can't wait to see the sequel to this....

Back