What was the last movie you watched?

7640.jpg

Good movie!

I no longer go out to movies, but have an extensive library of dvd's that I enjoy over and over. A recent one I watched was "The Last King of Scotland"
Forest Whitaker and James McAvoy were excellent in this movie.

Ms.45 - a 1981 film about a young deaf woman goes on a killing rampage after being raped twice...

corny, overly stereotypical, but an interesting retrospect of how deaf/hearing impaired people were perceived ...
has anyone seen this? comment?

very mixed acting, crappy SFX (gunshot wounds), but great misc-en-scene... very 1970's-1980s era....a good 'time machine' of films if you will....

can't say B, cant say A, it's a A-grade C movie....

The Mighty Ducks
It's one of my childhood movies.

13B
The artwork for this movie on Netflix is badass! But the movie itself...no way. I'm not a fan of Indian movies.

World's Greatest Dad
I discovered the quote below is actually from this movie. I always thought it was Robin Williams himself who said that, not his character. Anyway I like the movie!
image-106.jpg

Lon Chaney, Behind the Mask...absolutely fantastic...I have such respect for the man and his talent, what an amazing man he must have been...

The Mighty Ducks
It's one of my childhood movies.

13B
The artwork for this movie on Netflix is badass! But the movie itself...no way. I'm not a fan of Indian movies.

World's Greatest Dad
I discovered the quote below is actually from this movie. I always thought it was Robin Williams himself who said that, not his character. Anyway I like the movie!
image-106.jpg

R.W. probably DID felt like this.....poor guy...he was a victim of his own laughter, no one took him seriously enough on how he was feeling...

Sarah Wolfe was the only living Survor From the Massacre at the Vanacutt Mansion This time,the house and The Evil Sprit inside are out to Make Sure that no one leaves Alive ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1
Let's be Cops. very funny, but towards the end it slipped to a boring, formula, they could have done it better.....but first 2/3 of it was GREAT..timeless wisecracks i really enjoyed it

I saw the last hour of 'The Collector ' , I wish I knew it was on TV so I could had seen the whole movie . I saw it a few times and when it first came out.

The_collector_1965_film_poster.jpg

I saw the last hour of 'The Collector ' , I wish I knew it was on TV so I could had seen the whole movie . I saw it a few times and when it first came out.

The_collector_1965_film_poster.jpg

ah, yes ive read the book, quite scary......now whats the movie like??

ah, yes ive read the book, quite scary......now whats the movie like??

The movie was scary, I am not sure if I read the book or not. So I can't say if the movie was just like the book. I really like the movie , I saw it about 5 times already and I am not tried of it yet. You should see the movie it's very good. What the guy said at the end of the movie is so scary . He is very crazy .

the book is written in 2 pars, as a 'biographic form' of the 2 characters, first is the kidnapper, and 2nd is the kidnapped.....VERY different....unforgetable book, try find the book and READ it.....i read it about 25 years ago , still fresh in my mind.....

Back