What was the last movie you watched?

Kon Tiki

pretty good, pretty good an A grade film from Norway...excellent!

Reasonable Doubt > Eye-opener

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGJHY5DQeQE"]Reasonable Doubt Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Samuel L. Jackson Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

Annie - having never seen it, thought it would be a good idea to watch before rehearsals started on our production of it.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

The Angriest Man in Brooklyn , quite good, I really cracked up when James Earl Jones was a Stuttering salesman in the video camera shop....when Henry asked a last question "which one what you recommend ...FFFfffffffffffffFFFFffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFF " it was hilarious

this film is more of a light-medium weight drama.... kind of situational drama like it reminds me of "Changing Lanes" but it is much less tense...
i enjoyed it

The Angriest Man in Brooklyn , quite good, I really cracked up when James Earl Jones was a Stuttering salesman in the video camera shop....when Henry asked a last question "which one what you recommend ...FFFfffffffffffffFFFFffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFF " it was hilarious

this film is more of a light-medium weight drama.... kind of situational drama like it reminds me of "Changing Lanes" but it is much less tense...
i enjoyed it
I just watched the trailer. Oh, Robin Williams is in it so I will definitely watch this comedy/drama movie. Thanks for the mention of it.

a71966k7dcn.jpg

Damn ,Marlon Brando was so sexy!

as aforementioned, the last film i saw - 'Under the Skin" is sure a weird, but very interesting film to watch.

at the end, I found it to be quite thought-provoking, lots of implications of desire, fear, masks, and masks of the unknown "as yourself...ourselves"...sexuality, violence.
Very creative cinematography, while some more say not original or amateurish, i digress, it is a put together film, it is meant to be 'weird' because of its namesake, our lives are only just beneath the 'skin'...
quite apt...
if you like books, and books-reading, Edgar-allan Poe types of horror, this film is definitely for you

Ginger Snaps - :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: It's my favorite werewolf movie.

Stagefright: Aquarius - it's alright

Compliance - surprisingly good.

Hick - not bad.

13 Sins - it's a remake of this awesome Thai movie, 13: Game of Death. It's not as great as the original but still it's pretty good except the remake has a better ending.

The Tall Man - :yesway:

The Last Starfighter from 1984 !! fantastic

well i wrote this as i was watching it 1/3 of a way through..and watched once more, my thought is, it was CRAP, a cheap copy of Tron, REALLY crap acting and CRAP lines, plot....
i only said it was fantastic to find it....but urgh I thought i can't believe it was sux, like at that time when it was released in 1984 (1985 in NZ)...there was no subtitles, i was 'following films' as pictorial at the time, like a Real Deafie would...man i feel stupid.....and feel even more stupid that i didn't even know (till yesterday watching the whole thing with subs) that I missed out about how really crappy it was...oh the SFX was CRAP too REALLY CRAP

bleah

Last edited:
Ender's Game, which I thought was just as bad as the book, incredibly enough.

Re-watched Time and Tide from Tsui Hark with Nicholas Tse, Wu Bai and Anthony Wong...one of my favorites from 2000 with my boy Jun Kung aka Joventino Couto Remotigue....now re-watching Sin City - wonder when that sequel kicks off?

Back