What was the last movie you watched?

The Thieves (Asian Action movie) on netflix. Good movie! :thumb:

Good story!

movies-the-book-thief-poster.jpg

Olympus Has Fallen (White house terrorism movie)

This is probably the best white house destruction movie I have ever seen!

My mom dragged me to see Heaven is for Real

i actually want to see this...:hmm:
i did a "Death and Dying" post-graduate paper, which explores in great depth on this subject.....

so I am fascinated, even if I don't believe in the after life....

My mom would have picked up the chewed off arm and take thT part too. Yup. I really sid t want to see it and i guess i was even cynical about the movie. I find study if religion interesting but nit been forced to go in hope ill start beliving

Last night, it was The Physician - let me tell you, it is OUTSTANDING...ok there's some hollywood gloss, like scenic photography here and there...and not too much brutality and lack of swear words, however this really makes this film appealing for a wide range of audience...so I am not complaining, it is a good thing...for its story is wonderful... SEE IT!!!

and tonight
another gem,
TaKorev
quite engaging, a couple good twists here and there, and its really draw you in the story, its not one of those annoying 'twists' thats pretending to be...or too subtle...this film really shows the film-creators 'gets it' they KNOW how the audience are going to be taken in....
while Cage isn't the best actor out there, he actually did ok, not too woody...he is showing signs of 'actor's maturity' of their skills....i like it, and i hope he does improve more at this rate...

im gald ive seen two fine films in a row, which puts my faith back into new films, for it has been getting to be quite snore-inducing lately....

Its like if you want some movie magic, see one or both of these...its not 'cheering' types but id put it in one word for each, 1st film "enthralling" and 2nd film "engaging"
take your pick, both are good, like as if you're choosing a strawberry or chocolate ice cream, both are great!

'Of Mice and Men' I find the full original movie on line . I did not know there where utubes of full movies . But it was not like the book stuff was added that did not happen in the book. And 'Separate Tables' on TV. I never saw it before is an old b/w movie .

'Of Mice and Men' I find the full original movie on line . I did not know there where utubes of full movies . But it was not like the book stuff was added that did not happen in the book. And 'Separate Tables' on TV. I never saw it before is an old b/w movie .

Havent seen the movie but the book is sad...

"Beyond Outrage," Japanese film by the great Takeshi Kitano. Absolutely outstanding....

saw it, it isn't THAT great......

few bits and pieces were OK, it wasn't exciting enough...more of a slow-burning mob film, good effort but very mixed used of effects, some brilliant, others so pathetically amateurish, quality is very uneven

this is hardly what I'd call outstanding

I've seen much better Japanese films

The last movie I watched was Robots. The advertures of Rodney Copperbottom are hilarious at times!

Back