What was the last movie you watched?

Bad Ass with Danny Trejo and Bad Ass 2 with Trejo and Danny Glover.

The Heat
Awesome chick flick!
The-Heat-poster.jpg

Summary: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heat_(film)

Grown ups and Grown ups 2
All actors in the movies are comedians. It is about childhood friends getting together to have a good time. Funny!

It's been a while I watch any movies but I've been watching "Hell On Wheels" in Netflix catching up on the season series.

Our local theaters don't show subtitles, so we don't attend. Instead, we invested in a sixty-inch TV and watch movies at home--complete with buttered popcorn.:popcorn:

The last movie we watched was The Revenant with SDH, the film about Huge Glass being left for dead in the northwestern territories after he was mauled by a grizzly. It was more depressing than fun. :dunno:

Some stupid western. LOL. I fell asleep about halfway through it. Hubby loves those movies so unless I want to watch it I have to go to the other TV. which is actually closer to the kitchen!

Our local theaters don't show subtitles, so we don't attend. Instead, we invested in a sixty-inch TV and watch movies at home--complete with buttered popcorn.:popcorn:

The last movie we watched was The Revenant with SDH, the film about Huge Glass being left for dead in the northwestern territories after he was mauled by a grizzly. It was more depressing than fun. :dunno:

I did not watch local theaters that not show subtitles. But I watched from torrent that have subtitles.

I just watched "The Outsiders - The complete novel" - still a very good film even after all this time....

Laura

I lost my movie station , they put some crappy station on called ESCAP instead! It's all junk even the few movies they do show are junk . Comcast office said a station can
put anything they want on ! I will have to find another way to see movies now. The station called 'Movies ' had a lot of great movies on it . :(

Just started watching "The Detour" in cable "On Demand"

TheDetour_SC1.jpg

From Dusk till Dawn with a very young(ish) Danny Trejo. First time I watched it, years ago, just couldn't get into it. I really hated Clooney and Tarantino but Danny Trejo, Harvey Keitel and Juliet Lewis really saved the picture. I've probably seen it at least five times now....great film. :)

From Dusk till Dawn with a very young(ish) Danny Trejo. First time I watched it, years ago, just couldn't get into it. I really hated Clooney and Tarantino but Danny Trejo, Harvey Keitel and Juliet Lewis really saved the picture. I've probably seen it at least five times now....great film. :)

Ah, these vampire movies. :)

Back