What timezone are you late AD members in??

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm in California but can never fall asleep due to tinnitus. My dog is happily asleep and even gets a little bothered when I am not asleep too. AD gets quiet around here due to different timezones. If you are on here now, what timezone are you in? Just curious.

I'm on CET time zone (Central European Timezone). I'm usually here 24/7, depending on my job schedule, sometimes I post at daylight and night.

I'm on Eastern. Just wake up a lot sometimes. Usually just poke around a little so I can try to fall asleep again.

EST here Angel....my sleeping regime varies also...so sometimes I get on the net for a little while and it helps me fall asleep...:Perhaps the doctor can recommend something to help you get more ZZZZZ's?....

I'm on CET time zone (Central European Timezone). I'm usually here 24/7, depending on my job schedule, sometimes I post at daylight and night.

Where in Europe are you? Norway or Sweden, perhaps?

So when I am up really late with this crazy tinnitus I guess I will have to count of my fingers for some of you who live outside the US. That is when my brain is at it's worse.hahaha AD gets very quiet after 9pm California time.

Wirelessly posted

West coast

Back