What the heck is Microsoft thinking?

XBGMER

Reaction score
microsoftstoremoa1.jpg

Microsoft opened its biggest store yet today in the Mall of America.

The store, which is 8,600 total square feet, is directly opposite an Apple store. The new store is the sixth official store location. The store opens as Microsoft’s Kinect accessory went on-sale across the United States earlier this week.

Source

WOw, I havent see any big superstore like bestbuy is next door Circurit City or FRY's or whatever.. but why MSFT's store is next APPLE STORE? this is not brilliant idea.

MSFT is copy APPLE STORE.. MSFT has 5 stores in USA, APPLE has more than 200 stores around the world and USA. MSFT got a late in game again!

:hmm: I wonder what the results look like with Apple and Microsoft store across from each other, sales and so forth. I have been to Mall of America once and love that mall but that opening of MSFT store is pretty strange. That's the first time I've heard of a Microsoft store just now.

that is interesting it pretty really pretty sound where is MSC sound hear in American, I think so

It's like gas station, there are 4 or 5 gas stations in major corner street. So what, it's business war.

WOw, I havent see any big superstore like bestbuy is next door Circurit City or FRY's or whatever.. but why MSFT's store is next APPLE STORE? this is not brilliant idea.

MSFT is copy APPLE STORE.. MSFT has 5 stores in USA, APPLE has more than 200 stores around the world and USA. MSFT got a late in game again!

What are you talking about? I think it's a brilliant idea. As far as I am concerned, any store to combat Apple's "store dominance" is a good thing for the market.

Not that we didn't have any choices lol :cool2:

I do not care anything from Microsoft Store. Most time, I got free softwares from Microsoft's events (pre-release date).

:hmm: I wonder what the results look like with Apple and Microsoft store across from each other, sales and so forth. I have been to Mall of America once and love that mall but that opening of MSFT store is pretty strange. That's the first time I've heard of a Microsoft store just now.
Yeah.. I guess MSFt studied how Apple's business successful and make customers & business buy apple products thru apple store. because MSFT has a bad history of hardware failures. they felt that many stores or carrie phones didn't training retailers nor convince people to buy MSFT hardwares as such MSNTV, KIN phone, others. MSFT wanted their own MSFT stores, and selling their own hardwares to customers.

few days ago, You might be missed GRAND OPENING store at mall in Bellevue, WA if you reside location.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4I4kClV7Y&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Microsoft grand opening![/ame]

Source

I am former resident in Washington State for 5 years.

I used to live in Renton less than one mile from Bellevue

Back