"What the h*** is wrong with women today?"

Mew said it perfectly the first time... if I'm not interested I don't respond. Same problem as Mew as well, people come at you with hey cutie, hey hot stuff, and pet names are a HUGE turn off. I have also met up with people in my area. Some cool people I keep in touch with.. nothing happened, just friendly outings and whatnot. I like to even leave my profile blank, because putting my life out there on one of those sites is not ok. Don't be discouraged, just be grateful the shallow people are overlooking you, because you don't need that in your life anyhow. :)

Mew said it perfectly the first time... if I'm not interested I don't respond. Same problem as Mew as well, people come at you with hey cutie, hey hot stuff, and pet names are a HUGE turn off. I have also met up with people in my area. Some cool people I keep in touch with.. nothing happened, just friendly outings and whatnot. I like to even leave my profile blank, because putting my life out there on one of those sites is not ok. Don't be discouraged, just be grateful the shallow people are overlooking you, because you don't need that in your life anyhow. :)

Except for Joey ... Joey is kool ;)
joey_how_you_doin.gif

I have dated men way taller than me and a guy shorter than me. Some where good looking a few where not consider good looking by most women but they looked fine to me . As long they had one head, 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth that worked for me,. If they where in a w/c I could care less missing a leg no problem . I met a guy in a w/c that I really like but I moved back east and never got to know him better.

w/c that toilet,be very careful who and what you meeting in w/c

Back