What SHOULD you be doing right now?

Tending to my daughter, but I got my hubby on goonie hours diaper duty! So hilarious! :razz:

Hey girl!

How old is your baby? It seems like yesterday you had her. I hope all is well:)

...sleeping. :P

Or at least finishing up my 'proposal' for VR regarding education...(bootcamp- programming not military or community college) to boost my 'desirability' for jobs...). Can't believe how much some of those boot camps costs(for anywhere from 5 days to 18 weeks) these days- 18 years ago it cost about the same or actually less for a 7 months program.

i should wait for my bed time at the graveyard shift. i m a morning person and my manager changed my schedule to night shift. oh well.. i gotta to get used to it.

We should be getting ready for Las Vegas.....will leave Monday for a bowling tournament there, then come home for like 4 days and turn around to go back for the Deafnation Expo.......

Should be paying closer attention to the instructor, but we've reached stuff that I don't expect to use/need to know at least in the beginning days of using this code/app.

I should be doing laundry. I'm watching Friday the 13th part 2 on Syfy channel instead.

I should be doing laundry. I'm watching Friday the 13th part 2 on Syfy channel instead.

I love those movies. But they scared the beejezus out of me when I was a teenager to the point I was checking my closet for YEARS after. :lol: I finally got over it.

We should be getting ready for Las Vegas.....will leave Monday for a bowling tournament there, then come home for like 4 days and turn around to go back for the Deafnation Expo.......
I will be there too. We should meet up!

i should be studying right now.
but im not...(rolls joint..ponders portents and torments)
instead im smoking dope and chilling here,
but im having a cofee so thats ok...

i should be..

i should be studying right now.
but im not...(rolls joint..ponders portents and torments)
instead im smoking dope and chilling here,
but im having a cofee so thats ok...

i should be..
Is the dog in your avatar yours? Cute!

I should be getting ready to go to a friends to swim in her pool but she texted me saying she doesnt feel good. Guess it is a good time to relax at home since I had been out and about everyday for the last 5 days.

its one of those things....i feel so young again. i havnt procrastinated like this since yesterday...

i should studying...
ah well

well. (scratches head)....

Your fingernails or are you in school?

ha..
well yes technically i'm in school.

i have a classical Tibetan exam coming up, along with some translations of two milirepas poems..with a short commentary written by me as to how they capture the subsequent rise of the karma kaygu.

thats a
(places to hands letter o handshaape together)

nutshell

its not too bad...easy stuff really...(smacks face twice.)
anything can be beat with enough coffee!!! or in the case of Tibet butter milk...

besides that
ill probably watch eddie the eagle tonight to allow myself some laughs at fate and the ever turning wheel of karma..
mmmm...

you?

Back