what kind of service/plan/phone does everyone have?

akhi8

Reaction score
I am curious to know what kind of service/plan/phone does everyone have? I wanted to know what people have these days since Sprint, AT&T and Verizon offer competitive plans as well as new prepaid options are growing nowadays. Most people who are on Sprint's old unlimited plan are required to pay more if they get a new phone are looking for alternatives.

For example I have a AT&T service, TAP Plan $50 monthly, 3GB data and iphone 5. So far the plan is great I can't complain about the service.

If you can please share your thoughts about your own service/device.
Thanks.

My Sprint carrier is $44.99 plus tax. Unlimited data as text, internet and no voice plan.

I used to have ATT tap plan. Now Virgin Mobile is much cheaper/ so that is what I have.

I have Verizon unlimited data, text, internet, email for $54.

Virgin Mobile BYO A$19 plan/350mins calls/unlimited texts/2Gb Data on my old HTC DesireHD

Going to upgrade to A$59 plan/400mins calls/Unlimited texts/3Gb Data + HTC One 4G very soon though.

Only reason I'm with Virgin, is my wife is on it, and we get free calls plus it uses the Optus network over here.

orange/tmob some kind of samsong which i HATE with passion,it being mendered at the moment,had since January must used it three times :(

family sprint simply everything unlimited . its a budget killer. Its acutally the best and cheapest plan from data only since I upgraded.

t-mobile 29.99 unlimited data. I can also teather the phone to a laptop. I'm on a deaf plan and I"m not sure if they still offer it.

I just got the Motorola Droid Razr M phone and it is GREAT with my hearing aids. Rated a M4/T4 and works so good. Better than a land-line phone. I used to use t-coil all the time and still do a lot, but with this phone, I don't even have to use the t-coil (that's the M rating part)

I have TAP AT&T 5 GB per month. I was on the old Sprint $33 a month plan for the old BB phone I was using. I had to switch because I will be moving to a ranch in the next 25 days, and there was NO ACCESS out there except for SOS, until I got within 5 miles of the nearest town. AT&T provides 4G practically everywhere in the area I will be living in. I just won't get the LTE unless I'm in a major city. I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone. Very happy with it, though I'm learning to use it. Very different from the BB.

(Alex, if you see this, I will be very busy packing to move out there and getting settled in. I do have Internet out there through tethering, which I have confirmed works through my phone. My new boss does the same thing.)

Back