What kind of kid were you?

Originally posted by Liza

I didn't stick to cliques, and I was the last virgin standing after graduation. I was likable well enough (if they didnt like me, fuck them then haha

Whew i am not alone. I was last virgin gal in my class before graduation, too. \o/

In my elementary years, from k to 5- I was very girly, sweet, nice, and very wild in a good way.

In my middle school years, from 6 to 8- I was confusing, hurting, outcasted, came out that I am lesbian in 8th grade, and many changes.

In my high school years, from 9 to 11-

9th grade- I was very bad, had a personal conflict with a hearing teacher who sent me to detentions 38 times!, and got along with everyone.

10th grade- got grown up better and get along with everyone really better... and acting me. so mature, being myself, and no troubles.

11th grade- very good girl, very sweet, nice to people, get along, and very preppy.

Now, you dont see my senior year, yet. Since I am going to be senior in next fall.

my parents used to tell me I were mischievous and a brat kid but now I turned out into different person... at least I learned something from it

Originally posted by Sydlie
I went to a small school, my graduating class was only 213 people.

I was a virgin until long after graduation and everyone else had gotten half way around the school

I guess my school was tiny. I had about 110 in my graduating class. I can remember 3 having kids.

I wish I could say I was a virgin that long. Lots of respect to you for doing that.

The early years, I was a good student. I pretty much remained good until late middle school. That is when I started to let my hair grow, listened to heavy metal, and looked punky. I never really fit in with any group but the losers, although, I was an all honors student. I even made national honors without a care to the world. At one point, I bought and carried around cigs just to look cool. Never smoke them, just handed them out to people who "needed" one. I was such a dork. Late HS though, I started hanging out with the race car crew. I was 17 or so hangin with people in their 20's, 30's, 40's and higher. I am still friends with all of them, but now, I hang out with my Deaf friends.

I just asked my one of classmates, how was my childhood years in school.. she said I was nerd/christain & down to earth, & always stick with hearies.. ( i was in mainstream almost all my school life).. also, she said my mom hawked every my moves.. thats sucked! but now i am still down to earth, funny person & happy/easy going/open mind (not sexual way) eh.. :)

I was more like a loner throughout my school years, including college years. :dunno: I don't mingle with any particular group or anything. I have had a few friends, but we didn't hang out much together.

Originally posted by Fly Free
me --

K-3rd grade -- :angel:

4th/5th grades - half :angel: half :devil:

5/6th to 12th grades - OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thru those years i mustve been suspended from school over 150 times :-x for various offenses most of them for fighting and assaulting houseparents and teachers along with running away -- i was what the authorities called "incorrigiable" (its a wonder i managed to finish high school :laugh2: :laugh2: )

lolol.. that reminds me of ME!

k-6th grade- :angel: (was angelic in hearing class with hearing teacher, dunno why) and :devil: in deaf class, with teacher working with the deaf. but I was known as the troublemaker there, and had been suspended from my elementary school a numerous times, I lost count

6 to 9th, :devil: but did well in school though I was suspended a lot for talking back to teachers, fighting with students, breaking the rules.. must have been suspended like 3 or 4 times a month in 3 years..

10-12th- half :angel: half :devil: except i never got in trouble in the HS i was in..never was sent to the principal's office.. I guess cuz of my michievious reputation they didn't bother to mess with me?

I was a teacher's pet sometimes. I was also a geeky nerd.

I was popular because I was the only deaf. In High school..I became popular because of my attitudes making stances with the school officials.

After school, I became quiet type of person.

Originally posted by Lasza
K to 5th grade: I was toooo :angel: and shy!!!!

6th to 8th grade: :bowdown: to my friends, my face look like :shock: and still SHY.

9th to 12th grade: Me as Libra for balance between :angel: and :devil: secretly shy!!! doing :smoking: and :fu:

Cute!! :laugh2:

I was a shy and a joker kid. Im always scribbling in my art book. Quiet sometimes but not mostly.

when I was kid, I like to grab teacher's boob.

When I was pre-teen, I act like wacko.

when I was teenage, I love to rape girls.

When I was in college, I use knife and stab people's back.

Now, I heck at everybody who annoying me. :o ... :D

Originally posted by illustrator
when I was kid, I like to grab teacher's boob.

When I was pre-teen, I act like wacko.

when I was teenage, I love to rape girls.

When I was in college, I use knife and stab people's back.

Now, I heck at everybody who annoying me. :o ... :D

:eek:

Never really got part of the group. Maybe the whole time I was at school. Always get teased at. Always a left out.

Up to middle school, I started hanging around with the wrong girl. ugh, never again. High school.. I thought she was the girl I can trust with... count on. Ya know.. I even regret for listening to her shit and not my "friends" who was chasing after me with care.

I grew up in 1 same school. We became like a family. We knew like every lil details. I was always left out so I never really gets to know everything. I tried to get part of the group numberous of times. I fed up with everything and got tired of fighting... so I left the school. I left the school for few reasons but I'll say only hearing school I was mainsteam to...that moron bitch woman who suppose to translate turn into a person who bossed me around. She start telling me what classes I should have. I basically sat down and did nothing for like 25 minutes and I left without coming back. I know shes regret because she mess with wrong person. :D

The deaf school...theres alot of reasons which I will not detail in. For 1 thing I can detail in is my depression problem that block my relationship with my friends that are around me everyday. I still regret to this day. I sometimes wish that I went back and tell them... I am sorry. I want u guys back in my life. I am sorry for listening to this bitch. I'm sorry for putting the wall front of me and turn away from u guys. I'm sorry for making u guys SO mad and trying to find out what really went wrong. I'm sorry for not listening to you about things that u guys had yelled at me about. I'm sorry for not being a friend.

Theres more reasons, still wont detail. Bye.

Originally posted by kevbo
What kind of kid were you? Jock, geek, bully?

I changed over the years.

About 1st-8th: Nerd, outcast, weirdo, etc.

Highschool: Started out being the asshole freshman asshole who would sit with his friends at lunch and make fun of the stupid nerds that would sit and discuss anime. By my senior year I was pretty much known as being one of the biggest assholes.

:shock: same here w/my husband was nerd little boy til Junior troublemaker then now they hate him being asshole... they have asked me how life with him :roll: :dunno: , interesting...

me, some BAD as I were poor girl in my childhood none interested me I have few friends at school but I picked on some fat shy boys hated see them laughin and "chicken", some either fat and normal boys with good liar/B.S. they both always said following us yes or no. Most GOOD is I'm smart, capable of doing/talented/brave, focused on studying and interesting I asked teachers much my interests, sewing, knitting, quilt, cook, decorate, paint and e.t.c. teachers loved me and I got trips from school alot but I was shy and uncomfortable with my poor dresses, well, I didnt care and loved travelling. Then after my graduation I went in Moscow, Russia, by myself to live for 3 years there to last study and have job for some money then went in Warsaw, Poland 3 times in year and came in USA they at school now :jaw: my family couldnt afford money where did I get money and nice to my family, unfortunately, I fuck them. Now I am happy and successful, who am I and my life have changed alot, hope to meet some new friends someday :)

Back