What kind of kid were you?

Originally posted by Fly Free
me --

K-3rd grade -- :angel:

4th/5th grades - half :angel: half :devil:

5/6th to 12th grades - OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thru those years i mustve been suspended from school over 150 times :-x for various offenses most of them for fighting and assaulting houseparents and teachers along with running away -- i was what the authorities called "incorrigiable" (its a wonder i managed to finish high school :laugh2: :laugh2: )

Of course, I had two suspensions, many detentions, and even faced threatening "expulsions" for three times, but I managed to graduate. So :fu: at retired Mr. Paul Sabatino whom I personally loathe (thank god he was not head principal, :bowdown: at Mr. Paul Lombardo for saving my :booty: , now Sabatino was retired for good and I dunno about Lombardo's whereabouts).

Originally posted by Oddball
Of course, I had two suspensions, many detentions, and even faced threatening "expulsions" for three times, but I managed to graduate. So :fu: at retired Mr. Paul Sabatino whom I personally loathe (thank god he was not head principal, :bowdown: at Mr. Paul Lombardo for saving my :booty: , now Sabatino was retired for good and I dunno about Lombardo's whereabouts).

:rofl: Oddball -- ive had countless in school suspensions too as well as in dorm suspensions and/or restrictions (dunno abt the rest of u at ur own schools and how it would be called) -- EVEN in the cafeteria!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

i did get expelled

:rofl: Oddball -- ive had countless in school suspensions too as well as in dorm suspensions and/or restrictions (dunno abt the rest of u at ur own schools and how it would be called) -- EVEN in the cafeteria!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

i did get expelled

yea i had tooo many school n dorm suspensions at ISD (Indiana).
i used to love to pick on students when i was younger. i was a bad boy as well. although i wish i did more than that. o well.

in school i got alot of tease... everybody calls me different names... i always stay out of the any groups.. i being myself as a loner.... i also always stay in dorm room all the time like if i'm a hiding as a rat.... cuz i never have any friends in school cuz of insulting and tease get over me... i always stick to bathroom and crying almost everyday :-( poor me!!!!

k-4 - shy,friendly, wear girly clothes

5-8 - always in fight with kids for stupid things, wear boys clothes

9-10 - quiet and shy plus focus on school 50/50 talkative, skateboard chick

11-12 - talkative, friendly, open minded! love my friends, still wear boys clothes, skateboard/sporty chick

:scatter:

i did get expelled

Haha.. I had food fight with the asshole long ago and teacher told us to clean up the tables before classes started. :laugh2:

Originally posted by eternity
My dad said that my daughter is much like me when i was young :eek:
:shock: If i have a daughter, I'd better watch out for her behaviors!!

And what would you do about it?

I do not think it's bad!
How true. I don't have any kids, but someday I will. ;)

K - 3th grade very mischief kid

3th -7th shy friendly and motormouth kid

7th - 12th very humble, sense of humor , All-American JOCK, an open minded.

My dad said that my daughter is much like me when i was young :eek:

This got me thinking once me daughter is born...will she be more like me or her mother when it comes to behaving badly

Time will tell and I'd be floored if she does take after me :shock:

I dont remember my childhood years in school times.. :dunno:..
my mom took it away..
only i remember my last year of HS, I was junkie..

K to 5th grade: I was toooo :angel: and shy!!!!

6th to 8th grade: :bowdown: to my friends, my face look like :shock: and still SHY.

9th to 12th grade: Me as Libra for balance between :angel: and :devil: secretly shy!!! doing :smoking: and :fu:

Originally posted by Lasza
K to 5th grade: I was toooo :angel: and shy!!!!

6th to 8th grade: :bowdown: to my friends, my face look like :shock: and still SHY.

9th to 12th grade: Me as Libra for balance between :angel: and :devil: secretly shy!!! doing :smoking: and :fu:

HAHA sissy u so funny, but STILL today u shy and CUTE sissy still!

:laugh2:

kindgreten thru 5th grade - I was goody and got along with everyone

6th-8th grade- I was lonely but no thanks to a moron who thought I wud bam him cuz of gestures and now I realized I was dumb :Oops: oh well.. blahhh :fu: to my moron middle school

9th-12th= :laugh2: first 3 years at mainstream school I was SOOOOOOO goody til I came to deaf school I changed so I didn't give a fookin cat what teachers tried to tell me what to do cuz I never did good in school almost all of my life and I still get along with everyone? I was like :eek: but ah I hate school :fu2: to both school cuz education def does SUCK big time anyways :roll: but it makes me wonder how the hell I got my h.s diploma ;)

Always read a book or two, and was the weirdo. I had this great friend I'd hang out with all the time, and we had an odd relationship (not gf/bf but like Will and Grace, he was gay) -- we'd insult the fuck out of each other, but the love is there to this day ;) He still can't beat my insults either. :fu:

I didn't stick to cliques, and I was the last virgin standing after graduation. I was likable well enough (if they didnt like me, fuck them then haha), and that's only 'cos some people have a great sense of humor and I wasn't that sarcastic even though I had that period at one point. Teens and phases. Haha. I was the sweet girl, actually, with a michievious and strange side.

Back