What kind of kid were you?

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
What kind of kid were you? Jock, geek, bully?

I changed over the years.

About 1st-8th: Nerd, outcast, weirdo, etc.

Highschool: Started out being the asshole freshman asshole who would sit with his friends at lunch and make fun of the stupid nerds that would sit and discuss anime. By my senior year I was pretty much known as being one of the biggest assholes.

I was the outcast, always teased at..... cuz i have one blind eye and it looked like a marble so i was always teased for that... now i have a glass eye and no one teases me much anymore...

for myself i was sooo sweet from 1st grade til 6th grade in Texas then I moved to Iowa, and went to school everyone made fun of me and I was outcast plus they all were backstabbing me.. then laster on in 9th grade in High school, I became more mature and and stayed out of trouble, got a lot of friends but but but sadly I was in wrong group of friends. me bad should got :slap: in my head but now I am all grown up and knows what the differences between wrong group of people and right group of people.. shessh!!! :)

Originally posted by LezArtist
for myself i was sooo sweet from 1st grade til 6th grade in Texas then I moved to Iowa, and went to school everyone made fun of me and I was outcast plus they all were backstabbing me.. then laster on in 9th grade in High school, I became more mature and and stayed out of trouble, got a lot of friends but but but sadly I was in wrong group of friends. me bad should got :slap: in my head but now I am all grown up and knows what the differences between wrong group of people and right group of people.. shessh!!! :)

WTG keep it up :)

Originally posted by javapride
I was the outcast, always teased at..... cuz i have one blind eye and it looked like a marble so i was always teased for that... now i have a glass eye and no one teases me much anymore...
very interesting i didnt know that about you........being teased sucks..i was teased and made fun of when i was younger as well..
i wasnt that bad of a child....i was evil around family :twisted: and angelic around strangers

Attachments

• smilyfacewings.gif
    smilyfacewings.gif
    840 bytes · Views: 145
Me? *cough*

I was known that Im such a SNOB BITCH back at HS. I always hang out with my groups, make fun of others, pick on newbies, etc... :o

1st-6th was so sweet n angel :lol:

7th to 9th or 10th-- I was outcast, being teased, into wrong group ugh!.

10th to 12th--been into trouble alot :ugh:

<----either :angel: or :devil: depending on me mood as kid but more likely I led a Geek life

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Me? *cough*

I was known that Im such a SNOB BITCH back at HS. I always hang out with my groups, make fun of others, pick on newbies, etc... :o

*steer clear of snob bitches*

When I was in high school, I really didn't stick to any groups. I was pretty much friendly with everyone, even though if I was an outcast. Most of my friends were from my Honours classes, so my deaf friends avoided me for some reason. And then I took tons of elective classes, so I also knew different people.

I only kept three friends after high school. One died a few years ago due to cancer. Other one is married. And the third one is my deaf best friend.

I was the anti-popular. I went to a small school, my graduating class was only 213 people. I was a cheerleader until my junior year when I dyed my hair like Rainbow Brite and managed to finally get kicked off the squad (my proudest moment) I was a soccer foreward and ran hurdles. My friends were all male jocks, football players, wrestlers, whatever... everyone knew me, but I pretty much hated everyone. There were very few people I liked and to this day I ask them "Why the hell did you talk to me??? I was such a bitch" and they say "Yeah, but it was pretty funny." People never realized how mean I really was because I was mean to everyone, including my friends, so everyone thought I just had a really caustic and sarcastic sense of humor. Someone would say hi, I'd reply with fuck off, they would laugh and says something like "Oh Jaymi! You're so funny!" and I'd end up walking away or something.

If you ask people I went to school with if I was popular, they'd say yes, but since I hated everyone I'd say I was the Anti-Popular. I was WAY different from everyone else. Out of the 213 in my graduating class, I was one of 197 people without children before graduation and since I was a virgin until long after graduation and everyone else had gotten half way around the school, people assumed I was gay. I always got a kick out of that! Someone would walk up to me and say "You know, I dont know a single guy you've slept with... are you a lesbian?" and my reply was always "Yeah, so?" My high school SUCKED. Rednecks are strange....

i was... a geek, with a dad who never had a stable job and a mom who let my dad spend all her money. I was quiet, always had my nose in a book - to this day it is still true. I wore clothes from 2, 3, even 4 years prior to that, i was a scrub. I smelled till i was in 3rd grade, (yes I was :Oops: the smelly kid for awhile.) When I got into jr high i was the gothic-wannabe outcast, i hated everyone and everyone hated me and I was a brat. (Hell, i broke up some couple who was engaged by saying "why get married? its a piece of paper that says "i own you!" ... thats not true, i know that now :Oops: ..) During high school i switched over to prep-wanna be, so it wasnt too bad, i got into poetry a bit more so that was my release. My senior year I was pretty "popular." I joined track and went to all the home basketball games with other friends, prom with chruch friends, my good friend was crowned prom queen, i was friends with cheerleaders (they really liked me! it wasnt a facade..), i participated in class a lot more - meant more attention.... etc etc. Im still a geek, even if i have tattoos and peircings - I am, always will be, the little girl with her nose in a book waving off anyone who bothers her, and runs away to climb in trees when shes scared. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Sydlie
since I was a virgin until long after graduation and everyone else had gotten half way around the school, people assumed I was gay. I always got a kick out of that! Someone would walk up to me and say "You know, I dont know a single guy you've slept with... are you a lesbian?" and my reply was always "Yeah, so?" My high school SUCKED. Rednecks are strange....

:lol: same here...Im just like you and they thought Im gay because I dont date lot of men and dont lay around so they assumed that Im gay. :roll: Whatever! But now I have 2 1/2 yr old son and another on the way. I met my boyfriend through college and have been with him for 4 yrs 3 months now. Eh ;)

I was the smart pretty popular one :) also very noticable as a middle eastern deaf student....lol....... but it was fun!! of course there was some haters........ they just jealous cuz they are normal and dont do shit. BUT I was not athletic. I was in dance school and very good at it :) much to the shock of many people. In my high school, I was the homecoming princess and in yearbook. I have always attended schools where I am the only deaf and only Persian :( Oh well..... I also was on honor rolls, etc. Sorry if it sounds like bragging....

I was outsider at HS where snotty people attended. Gosh, those people were feebleminded!! Whew... they winded up in prison or their names were on newspapers for DUI, fake IDs, etc.. not me. I was crooked angel with bent halo. :twisted: :fu: at my hs... I am happier than I was when I was in my awkward moments.

me --

K-3rd grade -- :angel:

4th/5th grades - half :angel: half :devil:

5/6th to 12th grades - OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thru those years i mustve been suspended from school over 150 times :-x for various offenses most of them for fighting and assaulting houseparents and teachers along with running away -- i was what the authorities called "incorrigiable" (its a wonder i managed to finish high school :laugh2: :laugh2: )

Back