What kind of job that you work for a company?

webexplorer

Reaction score
I am an owner of an art frame shop in Connecticut. It is a small shop.

We are very interest to know what kind of job that you have.

I'm a Human Resources Assistant for U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, the Fed Gov't.

I work for Post Options Business Center as a mail sorter

and

I work for Northwest Center Inc. as a on call custodial worker...currently I work at Port of Seattle near Sea-Tac airport. :)

:) For the past 11 years, I had worked as a Receptionist at the R.I. School for the Deaf. A job I truly loved. The Staff is wonderful, and met so many nice parent's and visitors at the school.

When I took in my foster child, it was hard finding a day care after school with a staff person that knows sign language, and there wasn't one to be found. I couldn't keep my foster child with me after school, so I would have to go home early everyday.

As a result, I had no choice but to leave because my first priority is my foster son, and I am glad I made that decision. I miss everyone that works at the school, and now that I am a parent of a deaf child at this school, I still get to see the staff.

It's the best job I ever had.

I am an interpreter. I work for a private national interpreting service. Most of my assignments are interpreting college classes.

I am a relay operator for MCI's, soon to be vCustomer's, IP Relay service.

Ahem. I'm 'in-between' jobs! :( My last job was being a part-time ASL instructor for a private secondary institution in South Florida. It was a nice experience for me, but I decided to pursue a different kind of career, hopefully leading to a full-time opportunity.

That isn't to say I'm hedging my bets; I'm still undertaking the required testing for the purposes of eventually obtaining certification as a teacher of the Deaf. If I am to undergo that route, I hope to eventually move up into educational administration; I don't know if I can make teaching a lifetime career commitment.

I am Tape/Computer Operators for Fed Gov't. Been here for 7 years. I used to work for IRS for 4 years.

I'm the community swashbuckler.

Swashbuckler-1.gif

Richard

I work as engineer domestic.. it's "housewife" or "stayhome mom" or "Mr Mom"..

I have been Stayhome Mom for almost 15 years.. and homeschooling the young ones before go preschool-K.. After I have my herina repair soon, I will be out looking for just dept stores.. let the little ones go to preschool/daycare to socialize other kids.. (my brother is Mr.Mom and daycare his own 2 boys and 1 cousin.. might add to my 2 little ones) :giggle:

DoofusMama said:
I work as engineer domestic.. it's "housewife" or "stayhome mom" or "Mr Mom"...
Hey, that is the most important career!

I'm a product designer for a major diesel engine manufacturer.

Steve

Steve, This is off topic but I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE.
Couldn't be more true ;D.
I..don't work. At all.
'CAuse i'm young XD.

I am an owner of an art frame shop in Connecticut. It is a small shop.

We are very interest to know what kind of job that you have.

I have my own small businesses as multimedia design just setting up early this year while i studying my University. I doing web, graphic, 2d/3d animation and motion. ^_^
p.s Thank you for comment for "The ideas of date" and my poetry.

I am a senior (software) developer for a youth oriented research and website / interactive company. We make websites and applications for kids.

I am a mathematician but work for a public hospital .it's a temporary job

I am very lucky to have my own shopping business that I do from home. I make jewlery from beads to sell at craft fairs too. I enjoy them both very much.

I'm a cook. Trying to get a job working HR for a corporate firm, though. I'm nervous, as I need to be bi-lingual, but I'm not sure if my Spanish is good enough. It's good but not great...

Back