What kind of animals do you have?

One would think with my avatar: Cheetah. I would be all over cats in my house. Nope. Not a one. I do have a lab mix dog. His name is Jake but I call him Jakey. :) He matches my mood so well, I always know when I need to calm down because he is getting wild. Once I calm down, he calms down. It's like he knows me better than I know myself.

Jake is an awesome dog, and he's beautiful. :)

Jen M.

We have 8 cats, all rescued, all spayed/neutered, all spoiled. They are my babies. My favorite is my orange cat, Tori.

My parents have 2 dogs and an indoor/outdoor cat. Because of our current household, we can't have dogs right now, but BF and I would both like to get 1 or 2 when our number of cats goes down.

I love all animals. If I had the property and the money, I think I'd have one of everything! LOL!

Jen M.

We have 8 cats, all rescued, all spayed/neutered, all spoiled. They are my babies. My favorite is my orange cat, Tori.

My parents have 2 dogs and an indoor/outdoor cat. Because of our current household, we can't have dogs right now, but BF and I would both like to get 1 or 2 when our number of cats goes down.

I love all animals. If I had the property and the money, I think I'd have one of everything! LOL!

Jen M.

ME TOO

in fact, id have like 8 of each, 8 cats, 8 dogs, couple horses, not birds, not fishes though, maybe a falcon or two yes...(to do falconry)- i alway'ed wanted to do that, but really you need dedication and a far-away property with vast areas to do this...

We went to a PetCo today for the first time. I had to buy a new watering dish for the cats. Got a fountain type dish. While there, son went exploring at the other pets there. He is expressing an interest into ferrets, but just about died at the price. $110. Daughter wants to get either a hamster or some fish. Hubby says no as he thinks the cats will go after them. These cats have only been around 1 dog and then people, nothing else except other cats at the shelter before the previous owner adopted them.

We will see what we do. We are planning on getting a dog within the next year or so.

ME TOO

in fact, id have like 8 of each, 8 cats, 8 dogs, couple horses, not birds, not fishes though, maybe a falcon or two yes...(to do falconry)- i alway'ed wanted to do that, but really you need dedication and a far-away property with vast areas to do this...

...and a lot of MONEY!

Jen M.

that too, having all those animals and the right place of all of them (and me) will require shitloads of money , yep

Two Rottweilers(my mother fully owned them), three white German Shepherds(we got them as they were given away by an neighbor), two Dachshunds, one Doxle(Dachshund-Beagle mix; adopted from the SPCA), three Irish Wolfhounds(My biological father fully owned them), an Appaloosa/American Quarter Horse named Apache, three budgies, and a several fish. Wow, I had a lot of pets....

Back