What kind of animals do you have?

great!, and you gave them unusual names, but i like it !

I named Butterscotch because of his color. His "full" name is Butterscotch Ripple Garcia. Popcorn came with that name and wouldn't let me change it. Nakai also came with that name, after R. Carlos Nakai the Native American Flute player, but both my husband and I have some degree of Native American ancestry, so we just kept the name.

love the pictures, Aussie Dog!

During high school I was volunteer at my local public museum for a short time, before the head of the live animal demo area retired and they ended that program. But for a while in there they had chinchilla, rabbits, snakes, doves, possum, ferrets and rats as an exhibit. I handled and enjoyed them all, including the snakes, but I think the ferrets and rats were my favorites.
I got a surprise gift of a little hamster who was one of the creatures in the exhibit.

I have a silly yellow tabby named Cheese, a blind Russian Blue named Joe, and a long haired calico named Punky.

We just got 2 cats. Sammy and Tinkerbell. Names were not chosen by us. They were shelter cats, then hubby's boss and his wife adopted them and had them 2-3 years and now we have them as the boss's wife died and he can't take care of all the pets he had. He had: 2 cats, 2 dogs and 3 birds all in a small 2 story town home with no yard.

Cute pictures, everyone!

Last summer, I adopted a 9 weeks old kitten named Maxwell. He's 6 1/2 mos. old now. He's part of Siamese. See my avatar. :)

love to see Maxwell, mebbe put in a larger picture or a different one?
I will update the pics of my pets too... I like the idea of a half siamese, because to my guess they'd be a bit more mellow than the pure bred tempermental crazies lol

love to see Maxwell, mebbe put in a larger picture or a different one?
I will update the pics of my pets too... I like the idea of a half siamese, because to my guess they'd be a bit more mellow than the pure bred tempermental crazies lol

OK, I will take a picture or two of Maxwell but I need to read my new digital camera's instruction manual first.
Yes, he is a mellow cat.. and he is SO sweet.. but sometimes mischievous. LOL..

I'd love to see more pictures of your cats and dog and post them in here. ;)

We just got 2 cats. Sammy and Tinkerbell. Names were not chosen by us. They were shelter cats, then hubby's boss and his wife adopted them and had them 2-3 years and now we have them as the boss's wife died and he can't take care of all the pets he had. He had: 2 cats, 2 dogs and 3 birds all in a small 2 story town home with no yard.

Cute names!! When your cats feel comfortable and then, you can take some pictures of them and post them here. I can't wait to see your cats!!!

i have a cat (Grey) who loves only his pillow and a guinea pig (Patches). He loves me.

This is Qbit (short for Quantum bit). He really is recycled because he was adopted once and brought back when the couple that had him first broke up. He loves to play fetch with his little toy "mousies". His best buddy is Goose, my orange cat.

Also have two geckos in a large terrarium.

Attachments

• wecycle.jpg
    wecycle.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 9
I have horses and dogs.

What sort of horses do you have?

I had horses, my last one died nearly 3 years ago, he was an ex race horse (irish TB) which I retrained into riding horse. Very sweet boy and I miss him so much.
I intend to get another one, one day.

I have a Jack russell dog, an old moggy and 3 young pekin chickens, one had started to lay few weeks ago, still waiting for the other two to start!.
Boris on holiday in Italy (recent holiay)17 Bibione beach Italy 16.8 (10).jpg

Misty the old catMisty 2010 (2).jpg

The chickens (from Left to right, Nutmeg, Clover and Ginger)chickens 013.jpg

On a funny note, I also have 2 sloths here at home. Otherwise known as my son and hubby. :laugh2:

Back