• Red

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Blonde

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Grey or White hair

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other (please specify in your post what your natural hair color is)

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
What is your natural hair color? Please vote in the poll. If you choose "other" please specify in your post what your natural hair color is. I'm just curious. Thanks!

My hair is mostly gray now. It's still a dark brown in the back. It can look black in dim light.

My hair is mostly gray now. It's still a dark brown in the back. It can look black in dim light.

Have you ever considered coloring your hair or do you prefer to leave it gray? No offense, just wondering cause some do and some don't.

I have a white streak of hair on my side for some reason. It came when I was only 20, and has been there ever since. I color my hair a lot but not because of the white streak, I color my hair for fun. I'm 29 now.

I have naturally black hair, but not jet black. Just a sorta dull black. I want to color my hair a very jet black, to give it a pop, to give it a "wow" factor, if you know what I mean?

Have you ever considered coloring your hair or do you prefer to leave it gray? No offense, just wondering cause some do and some don't.

I have a white streak of hair on my side for some reason. It came when I was only 20, and has been there ever since. I color my hair a lot but not because of the white streak, I color my hair for fun. I'm 29 now.

I have naturally black hair, but not jet black. Just a sorta dull black. I want to color my hair a very jet black, to give it a pop, to give it a "wow" factor, if you know what I mean?

I have promised myself that I will dye it a raven black or jet black if I lose five pounds when I see my doc at the end of this month. I love my gray hair but I also like to try new hair styles.

My hairstylist say it will look natural on me. I also have promised myself that i will make Victorian style bead work based on the Victorian mourning jewelry if I keep my blood sugars below 6 for my next hba1c test.

I've always wanted to try on a Victorian goth look though some may think I look a bit old. I'll need to shop for stuff and I'll need to do diy projects and not just bead works though.

Oh yes, sometimes I will dye my hair a temporary color like pink. I have pink hair dye in my kitchen bathroom.

I have promised myself that I will dye it a raven black or jet black if I lose five pounds when I see my doc at the end of this month. I love my gray hair but I also like to try new hair styles.

My hairstylist say it will look natural on me. I also have promised myself that i will make Victorian style bead work based on the Victorian mourning jewelry if I keep my blood sugars below 6 for my next hba1c test.

I've always wanted to try on a Victorian goth look though some may think I look a bit old. I'll need to shop for stuff and I'll need to do diy projects and not just bead works though.

Go for it!!! I think black will look excellent on you and also the Victorian goth jewelry as well!

Oh yes, sometimes I will dye my hair a temporary color like pink. I have pink hair dye in my kitchen bathroom.

Awesome, what shade of pink?

I dyed my hair a hot pink last time. Right now it is a deep auburn red and it is fading so I may dye my hair a deeper jet black this time.

Last edited:
I voted other... I could have voted brown... but my natural hair under the sunlight you can see bit of golden and bit of reddish color on medium to dark brown natural hair color.

I think burgundy would also work well on me. However, I doubt that a coppery red like my 4th grade teacher had would work on me at all. She looked great in red. I've never seen anyone else with coppery red hair like hers.

I have a streak of silver in my hair too. I pull it out and color the rest of it to a deep auburn. It was originally blonde for as long as I can remember. Then when I was 13 it began to turn pure silver. Shortly afterward i hit my head on a gym locker and I have a scar there now too.
I found out the it's hereditary, my Great-great-great grandmother had one.

Recent pic of me with my phone LOL
Snapshot_20100206_1.jpg

Wirelessly posted

Mostly, it is either blackish-brown or darker brown color. But I voted "black" since it looks more blacker than dark brown.

I dyed a reddish-brown color on the top, steaks with some layer. That was last February, and it is now almost no more reddish-brown color. The tips are still there on my hair, eheh. XD

I consider to dye and get some cut for my hair a bit later. Maybe in summer... :hmm:

I voted brown because that's how I've always thought of it (well, "light brown"), but I've been told (repeatedly) that it's somewhat along the lines of Ash Blonde. My hair is naturally really curly and that can make my hair look lighter than when I straighten it.

4442295079_9a9af87e7d_m.jpg

4443076584_703499e06b_m.jpg

Meh, lets just go with brown.

I would have to vote "other"

Mine is dirty blonde..all my life...it will get brighter when I get some sun. When I shower, it show brown. I do have some gray hair so what...it don't bother me though.

My "natural" hair is blonde, I was born a blonde....all my family were redheads....as I got older, my hair was light brown w/reddish highlights....I've streaked/frosted/dyed my hair often thru the years, light blonde. Never have dyed my hair "pink"...but in high school. dyed it green.

I voted other. My hair is a mix of brown, red , and blonde. Now with some gray thrown in.

And I would not dye it.

I had auburn blonde with white hair in front until the white hair started taking over at 16 or 17 years old.

Now my hair is almost 100 percent white with two or three natural black streaks and fading auburn blonde.

It sure annoys me when ppl thinks I look 55 or 60 years old.

Funny, I thought I had black hair until I realize when I saw my birth certification told that I had brown hair.

Back