what is your nationality?

i am an american and both of my parents are black-american but on my dad side iam mixed with cherokees and blackfoot indians,jewish,black,white and german peoples in me!

I am polynesian indian with chinese,hawaiian,german, british and italian. :giggle: But i born in America though :p

I m American (Slovak/Polish ancestry) my grandparents from Poland and other grandparents from Slovakia

I'm an American whose ethical background is Swiss-German, German from my mother's side of the family and English on both sides of the family.

I am just plain Native American - Cherokee and Cree both from USA and Canada. :P

I'm American with African,European,and Powhatan Confederacy ancestry.

My lineage is primarily Irish, with Coastal Miwok, a touch of English, and possibly Cherokee and Blackfoot. The last two have been mentioned in my family for generations, but I haven't been able to substantiate them yet.
My ancestry is a fun project for me. I took a break for a little while because life got busy, but with my Grandmother passing I'm back with renewed motivation to discover the untold stories.

My lineage is primarily Irish, with Coastal Miwok, a touch of English, and possibly Cherokee and Blackfoot. The last two have been mentioned in my family for generations, but I haven't been able to substantiate them yet.
My ancestry is a fun project for me. I took a break for a little while because life got busy, but with my Grandmother passing I'm back with renewed motivation to discover the untold stories.

Those were my favorite in Star Wars....

Those were my favorite in Star Wars....

They were actually inspired by the Miwok people, that's part of (or why) they were given that name. George Lucas lives in the area where The Coastal Miwok inhabited the land for thousands of years.

I'm Ukrainian but Canadian-born.. thought I had some Polish bloods in me but found out otherwise that Poland at one time was part of Ukraine long before the Soviet Revolution...

Back