What is your nationality ?

Born:American
+
Ancestry:Irish, Scottish, Welch, English, French, German, Danish and Cherokee
= Bigtime Mutt

michigan born american= irish+german+dutch mix---- all americans have roots from other countries!!

Michigan born american as well. Half Flemish (dutch speaking of Belgium in northern half) and half Austrian (ethnic is German as there are several ethnics in Austria)

Born in United States so that make me Native American as nationality. I do have couple of blood mix, though.

american, native american indian but ppl said that i look like spainish *shrugs*

american, native american indian but ppl said that i look like spainish *shrugs*

:lol: Same here, even though I have the Greek blood in me which made me have the olive colors, sometimes people still thought I was Mexican or one of the Native American Tribes...

:lol: Same here, even though I have the Greek blood in me which made me have the olive colors, sometimes people still thought I was Mexican or one of the Native American Tribes...

yah and sometime they wud talk mexico language to me and i was like no i dont speak those language only english :giggle: but its nice when ppl think i look like mexician:hmm:

yah and sometime they wud talk mexico language to me and i was like no i dont speak those language only english :giggle: but its nice when ppl think i look like mexician:hmm:

:lol: That never happened to me, maybe it's because I was deaf and didn't know what they were trying to say before I make myself obsivious that I was deaf.

oh i get it, nationality, I'm a New Zealander, but apparently we aren't allowed to call ourselves that in our own country - this is noticable when dealing with 'offical documents, for instance the during the collection of citizen census, the only way at the moment to identifty yourself as a New Zealander is to tick "Others" and write New Zealander. Stupid aye, you see, as it is not a 'recognised' ethnic groups. except when you're overseas. It is somewhat hypocritical, and it boiled down to the ethnic/cultural politics overriding the 'need of statistics' so actually its a racist system. I must point out that perhaps Nationality is a much broader terms then ethnice for it emcompass the Nation-state identity as well as 'race'. NZ isnt the only country with this sort of problem, its just so typical of the fandled politically-correct classifying BS

:lol: That never happened to me, maybe it's because I was deaf and didn't know what they were trying to say before I make myself obsivious that I was deaf.

when they start to talk to me, i use my body language to tell them that i am deaf and they was like ohhhhh! sorry! lol i can read lips but depend really lol :lol:

when they start to talk to me, i use my body language to tell them that i am deaf and they was like ohhhhh! sorry! lol i can read lips but depend really lol :lol:

That's cool that you can read lips, I only can read very basically, even if they speak in Spanish, I won't realize it even though I tried to read their lips.

But I can understand when they say "Sorry" or "Ohhh", or other easy to read the lip from.

That's cool that you can read lips, I only can read very basically, even if they speak in Spanish, I won't realize it even though I tried to read their lips.

But I can understand when they say "Sorry" or "Ohhh", or other easy to read the lip from.

if ppl speak in different language, i wont undy them and i might wont know if they speak english or not due to mouth movement...sometime its hard to tell if they talk in english language so whenever i use body lanuage as geature to tell them that i cant hear, sometime they wud write down on paper and obviously i can tell if they talk english or not on paper but most of the time, ppl do speak english..

if ppl speak in different language, i wont undy them and i might wont know if they speak english or not due to mouth movement...sometime its hard to tell if they talk in english language so whenever i use body lanuage as geature to tell them that i cant hear, sometime they wud write down on paper and obviously i can tell if they talk english or not on paper but most of the time, ppl do speak english..

Ohh now I got it :) I think that goes the same thing with me.

Back