What is your nationality ?

I like just being a person, but since were just talking, My grandma came from Brazil that makes me portiquese and my nana came from Texas and her family line can be traced back to A cheif of the Apachie indians. Heinz 57

English, Italian, Maori (NZ native) and other two more I can't think off.

American? Did you mean Native American? There is no such American nationality.

Um... Might wanna look up the definitions of heritage, ethnicity, culture and nationality.

foxrac is right in claiming American nationality, however the problem is what people are ASKING here is what their HERITAGE is. My heritage? Whatever ethnicity that got composed during the migration of the Russian Mennonites from Netherlands to South Russia (aka Ukraine) ... to Saskatchewan and Alberta. My nationality is Canadian; my heritage is Russian Mennonite and Welsh; my ethnicity is Deaf. Makes sense?

I'm half Swedish, quarter German and the rest is British & Irish. I'd like to call myself an Euro mutt :)

I am a mutt too :) Mostly German (more than 1/2) and some Irish a lil English and French.

England, Scotland, France, Germany, Irish, and a bit of indian.

How about yours?

I am a loveable mutt, my nationality is officially United States of America. My ancesters hail from, Italy, France, Poland and Ireland.

Back