What is your most recent game purchase?

TC Vegas demo on 360 is awesome yah but hard yup. Every time I shoot guys and when I reach to the side of building to climb down the rope outside of the building and I got killed from bad guys from inside when I was walking on the window. After getting killed I had to start over again geez. I wonder if the full version does that? I like the way Max Payne does when you shoot guys down and get ready to move on but before moving on I click to save the game so I wouldn't have to go back and start over again after being dead. TC Vegas demo doesn't save... so I wondered about full version?

lol, this game is tricky, be careful.

Full version does have save on each scene, depends on scene that you finished then would save so automatically, such as checkpoint.

umm since my last purchase was NGSigma, I ended up buying NASCAR 2008 and Need for Speed Carbon both for my PS3. I also picked up Midnight Club 3 and Stealth movie with WipEout Pure demo for my PSP. Then to kick off rebuilding my Need for Speed game collection, I picked up my favorite all-time NFS game: Need for Speed 6: Hot Pursuit 2 PS2 version. (I have the PC version of same game, but it sucks worse than the PS2 version)

LAIR's delayed to Sept 4 and Heavenly Sword to Sept 12...GRRR.....

Madden 08 (X360)
GTA San Andreas (AO edition, Xbox)

bioshock-logo.gif

Lately with my PS3 in storage until I move to a house that my roomie is buying, I'm spending a lot of quality time with my PSP. I ended up buying a lot of PSP games the past 2 weeks with no PS3. I had a sudden urge to play Burnout so I got both Burnout Legends and Burnout Dominator. Stupid me I bought a used copy of Legends and had to return it for a brand new copy of same game. Then I also dumped $20 on EA Replay a collection of EA's S-NES and Sega Genesis games 14 old skool games in a UMD..awesome. Its so hard to get quite used to the 16 biit era graphics of the old games after all it was what 14 years since I last played my old Sega Genesis.

PSP Slim Daxter Pack
Crazy Taxi Fare Wars
Innocent Life
The Furious Fast
Daxter (came with bundle)

Oh, yup... PSP Slim is awesome and more comfortable than old PSP.

^^^ Crazy Taxi Fare Wars is already released? If so, how much cost?

Crazy Taxi Fare Wars has 2 games in it, it's 1 and 2, you have choose one to play, when back on screen to change into 1 or 2.

Crazy Taxi Fare Wars has 2 games in it, it's 1 and 2, you have choose one to play, when back on screen to change into 1 or 2.

awesome, I guess I will considering to buy this game

Hell..its been a long time since I last mentioned my 2 Burnout PSP game purchases...I finally got my Suri (PS3) back and I went crazy buying PS2 and PS3 games for it.

I got Heavenly Sword for the PS3 and Juiced 2 PS2 version cuz the PS3 version was delayed til Oct 8th. Heavenly Sword is a pretty damn good game for hack n slash that is if u can mash the buttons good lol.

Juiced 2 PS2 version ugh it feels like Im back in the Stone Age of video gaming. When the PS3 version comes out, Im trading the PS2 game in for the Suri version. The only good thing that Juiced 2 has for me is one of my favorite 1970's cars, the 1974 Ford Gran Torino is in the game. I tried making it into a "Starsky and Hutch" Torino, but the decal editor in the PS2 version was so totally fucked up I just gave up on it.

Im just so upset that the PS3 versions of certain games keep getting so damn delayed oftens than the 360 versions.. :ugh: Guess Im paying the price for a really worthy and reliable rig like the PS3 than I would have with the 360.

NCAA Football 2008 and GTA Triology (III, VC, and SA) (PS2)

I would say Metal Gear solid 3 snake eater(was looking for that game for a long time found it at a local best buy for 9 buck)

I recently bought Mario Vs. Donkey Kong for the Gameboy Advance. :)

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, a payment from sister for babysitting her children during summer.
Oddworld and Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus PS1. Bought them at flea market for 20 dollars.
Front Mission (Front Mission 1st in Japan version) for DS.
Doom 3 and Resurrection of Evil Exp Pack for PC. Costs only $30 in total.
LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga for Wii. Will have it in few days after release date.

NOTE: Front Mission start out as Super Famicom in 1995. For 12 years, North America never seen or play it until DS version now. Only FM3 and FM4 made it to NA as far.

Back