What is your most recent game purchase?

Just got Heavenly Sword for PS3.

Just got Heavenly Sword for PS3.

Totally one of my favorites for the PS3. :) I definetly respect that game all the way for being one of the most unique games on the PS3 so far in gaming history. Surely Nariko is nicknamed as the goddess of war lol.

Totally one of my favorites for the PS3. :) I definetly respect that game all the way for being one of the most unique games on the PS3 so far in gaming history. Surely Nariko is nicknamed as the goddess of war lol.

I just started playing it today. So far I think it is great.

I've got my reserved copy of Dead Rising: Chop til you drop for Wii.

Overall, it is OKAY. Definetly got mixs of Resident Evil 4 in there. Frank cant take pictures. Frank cant jump. Shit like that. You would have to pause the game to get to the selection menu to select any weapons you want to use (mostly guns) You can still use other weapons such as the beach or the baseball bat while you have your gun equipped. In order to take the gun out, just press the B button on the remote, then click A to fire. Pretty much the same way as you do on Resident Evil 4...shake the remote to reload and such. with other weapons, u press A to bash whatever you use against the zombies, and swing the remote to throw the weapon at them.

So it's pretty much just a hit and shoot game. The boss fights are alittle different. There are some little cutscenes not found in the 360 version. Some very little new enemies to kill for extra points. The graphics are obvioulsy chopped down and looks abit blurry in some parts...so it pretty much gamecube-ish to me. But of course it's not that bad anyway.

If you never played Dead Rising before, perhas the Wii version might be good for you as a "beginner". If you really want to take it to the far more challenging level, use the 360 version, where things are much different in that one.

I've played it for around 2 hours already and it's pretty good so far. At least it doesnt crash on Wii as that 360 version did on alot of 360s back then.

I completed FF12, Silent Hill O, and a few others.

I brought Kingdom Hearts, Re: Chain of Memories and I got a new PSP. Yay! Aha, I only have one game is Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. :)

That's all.

I completed FF12, Silent Hill O, and a few others.

I brought Kingdom Hearts, Re: Chain of Memories and I got a new PSP. Yay! Aha, I only have one game is Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. :)

That's all.

Awesome. You've bought the stand alone PSP, yes? I've bought the Daxter Entertainment Pack last year. I only have Daxter, Tekken : Dark Ressurection, God of War : Chains of Olympus (very awesome! ;) ) and a couple games that I've downloaded via the PSN such as Twisted Metal : Head-on and Guilty Gear : Judgement.

I think I really need to get me a bigger memory stick lol in the Daxter Entertainment pack, it included a 1GB memory stick and it doesnt hold worth shit so I use the 4GB instead and thinking I need to get me a 16 or even a 32GB memory stick which proably isnt out yet lol.

Well, I plan to get FFVII: Crisis Corse sometime...I'm still waiting for that one PSP game that I really like to try which is the new Devil May Cry. :P

Anyway, enjoy your spankin' new PSP and go nuts.

I bought Call of Duty: World at War on PS3 yesterday, haven't started to play it yet - was busy since I purchased it. Is it any good, or is it the worst idea that I purchased it?

I bought Call of Duty: World at War on PS3 yesterday, haven't started to play it yet - was busy since I purchased it. Is it any good, or is it the worst idea that I purchased it?

No, it's good idea.

COD: WaW is damn good game, it's about WWII.

I own for PC version and already beat it.

Just got a..

PSP with Lumines, Patapon (hahaha, rhythm game, can't play it) and an old Pirate game. Love it!:giggle: :giggle:I am a grandma, and my grandkids think this is a HOOT!

Recently got Warhammer Online. It's great if you like PVP but PVE not so great:|

For the Xbox 360 the last game I got was Call of Duty World at War. It's a fun game and multiplayer is great but I was a little disappointed at the return to WW2 since they just got out of WW2 with Call of Duty Modern Warfare(my favorite)

They are going back to Modern Warfare in COD Modern Warfare 2 so that should be pretty cool
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for PC - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PC Game - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Computer Game

Call of Duty : World at War is a very great game, especially with the mulitplayer including the zombie challenge lol.

Very good thing you bought it JClarke so you would join in my clan with the others sometime lol.

World at War should be the last WWII game (at least I hope so) and returning to modern warfare. We might see some other CoD games of past wars such as the vietnam war someday...who knows.

Call of Duty : World at War is a very great game, especially with the mulitplayer including the zombie challenge lol.

Very good thing you bought it JClarke so you would join in my clan with the others sometime lol.

World at War should be the last WWII game (at least I hope so) and returning to modern warfare. We might see some other CoD games of past wars such as the vietnam war someday...who knows.

or Korean war?

Jiro, I know you will get this game. :mad2:

steel X, yeah, we'll play multiplayer when I have the time, I am running into issues with other bs before I can resume back on PS3

Back