What is your JOB?

i never sit at two jobs. my shoes always replaced within 3 to 6 months.

Also i go for a run twice a week.

I work in the steel manufacturing trade as a dispatch clerk and Forklift driver, it's not ideal as it's a very noisy environment, but I'm looking to move on soon.. maybe will go into Warehouse Management like my last job (but it's finding an Employer who will hire me, I am classed as a High-Risk Employee because I'm more likely to have an accident. I'll leave you guys to point out all the flaws in that argument!!!)

My gross pay is A$49,400 a year, although I made A$65,000 last year doing all the overtime. With such a strong economy as Western Australia has got, that's still not a lot of money, certainly not enough to afford a Mortgage!
I still think my dream job is out there, it's just finding it!

I still harbour a dream of joining the Army, but I'm 40, not fit, HoH,and frankly quite past it - so I've got no chance :)

I am currently an assistant instructor in traditional Japanese Seiwa Kai goju ryu karate do yamaguci ha. lineage. As well as musu jekiden eisheen ryu iaido. And am currently ranked in the Japanese karate federation Tokyo.
I instruct kids as well as adults. My main responsibllity is mangling and controlling our higher belt invite only fight club. Mudansha (first kyu brown) and up. Past dan ranks.
We really hit hard.
And save the teeth after.
Any one in Niagara who wishes to drop by the dojo and train
Pm me
We are a traditional Japanese dojo
Expect what that entails or get lost
Ganbatte!!!

bringing this back from the dead people! I quit my job as an insurance broker and am now enrolled in adult school. This should be my final year before applying to university for a degree in computer sciences or electrical engineer. Still undecided. There must be more people on this forum working who can share their experiences.

Saving idiots.... and some innocent people that deserve it... :) Those are the ones that make it worth it, really. Physicians Assistant in Triage.

Saving idiots.... and some innocent people that deserve it... :) Those are the ones that make it worth it, really. Physicians Assistant in Triage.

As I always said ... idiots are my job security ;)

Back