What is your freak out of animals or bugs?

R

RatPirate

Hi... I curious what is your freak out of animal or bugs? I am freak out big bug. And I really HATE spider. I cant kill any spiders I always favor to my mom. I say," Please kill the spider for me" My mom say," Ok..." YUCK the spiders. When I went to pet store. I saw pet spiders. I got away from them LOL... my friend Brandon (Deaf) He is freak out the snakes. Same thing going pet store. Brandon keep away from snakes LOL...

(Funny story) Two days ago, When I play on computer. I saw the spider on top wall. I yell to my mom. Mom see it. She going get the spray kill the spider. The spider was fall. My mom say that It is dead. I told her pick it up and throw. I am wait for little long for my mom. I stand up search where the spider. I saw it was walk to my rat cage. I yell to mom again. I say that IT IS ALIVE... My mom kill it... :giggle:

I really not understand why. When I was kid to teen I am not fear the spider. But Now why I am freak out of them??? Same thing to Brandon...

SPIDERS :rl:

Im afraid of spiders, too... if tiny spider, real small I can get up near it to kill it. but if its little bigger or fat spider I always scream for mom to kill it for me. My friend told me that he saw on tv they have a plug in that make sound cuz spider doesnt like some type of sound and stay out of room. If thats true, Im buying it! lol. Since this thread is abt ur phobia of animals & bugs. I also want to know what everybody's phobias.. Mine is walking down the stairs, cuz I dont really have good balance, I sometime think I'm gonna fall. I had to hold on to the rail while I walk downstairs. eek. I think thats all im afraid of...

I'm terrified of spiders...but for a good reason -- the spiders here in Australia are huge! Especially the Huntsmen spider. *shudders*

I've attached a picture of it so you'd get an idea of what it looks like. I cringed from this picture cos it's horrid. :lol: It can get as big as my hand. I'm not kidding. :ugh:

Attachments

• e_huntsman.jpeg
    e_huntsman.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 80
Zericsrats said:
Hi... I curious what is your freak out of animal or bugs? I am freak out big bug. And I really HATE spider. I cant kill any spiders I always favor to my mom. I say," Please kill the spider for me" My mom say," Ok..." YUCK the spiders. When I went to pet store. I saw pet spiders. I got away from them LOL... my friend Brandon (Deaf) He is freak out the snakes. Same thing going pet store. Brandon keep away from snakes LOL...

(Funny story) Two days ago, When I play on computer. I saw the spider on top wall. I yell to my mom. Mom see it. She going get the spray kill the spider. The spider was fall. My mom say that It is dead. I told her pick it up and throw. I am wait for little long for my mom. I stand up search where the spider. I saw it was walk to my rat cage. I yell to mom again. I say that IT IS ALIVE... My mom kill it... :giggle:

I really not understand why. When I was kid to teen I am not fear the spider. But Now why I am freak out of them??? Same thing to Brandon...

SPIDERS :rl:

I hate ALL creepy crawlers! If it crawls and has more than two legs, I want NOTHING to do with it! lol Ironically, when I was little, I was absolutely scared witless of dogs. As it is now, I am still leery of strange dogs, but I have gotten a LOT better about accepting them since I now have two of my own. :)

ohhh i HATE spiders and snakes and DANGEROUS animals, but i wanna pet dolphins so badly!!!! also baby monkey heheh.. smile..

first thing, i was scared swam with huge turtle in beach in hawaii. i keep on hold my ex gf (javapride), she laughed at me cuz of i keep on whine whine whine.... :slap: at her for laughed at me... that is not funny! :nono: so i wont swam myself in there with turtle shyt! cuz of i dont wanna step on turtle for accident.. no way... but i had fun to swam in beach geez!

I hate anything poisionous and I won't go near it unless it's in a glass cage. , I'm not afraid of spiders or snakes, but I'm afraid of having a big spider on my hand, but looking at them in a glass cage doesn't bother me.

i love spiders, i love snakes, i love anything that people don't like i think they're just a beauty of nature animals to me. we need spiders for some reason.. we need snakes for some reason :D

PurpleRose71 said:
I'm terrified of spiders...but for a good reason -- the spiders here in Australia are huge! Especially the Huntsmen spider. *shudders*

I've attached a picture of it so you'd get an idea of what it looks like. I cringed from this picture cos it's horrid. :lol: It can get as big as my hand. I'm not kidding. :ugh:

:ugh: Geez,,, what it size? You make me freak out... LOL... American have dry desnet have kind almost like pet... yuck... If I see this one or your. I call animal contal LOL...

Big bugs, man, they're just nasty. And I don't understand how these people can just eat bugs and dream of getting 50 big G's in Fear Factor. I wouldn't do it for a million bucks!

Bugs!

Hi I like spiders but not close to me. That pic of a spider is pretty scary. I dont like bugs either. I do like dragonflies and butterflies with passion.
Tara

beadfairy said:
Hi I like spiders but not close to me. That pic of a spider is pretty scary. I dont like bugs either. I do like dragonflies and butterflies with passion.
Tara

Oh yeah... I like dragonfly. I did save his life. It before drown on pool. I take near pick him out... It alive and fly out... LOL

Well, I don't freak out on spiders. My sister used to have pet tartanulas.
Seeing that I love hiking, I am always paranoid whether if I would see a rattlesnake or not. That is why I prefer to go hiking with a hearing partner, so that he can hear for me if we get too close!!! I hope to never see a rattlesnake very close to me one day.

beadfairy said:
Tara

Yeah, I know...I'm terrified of spiders and hate them with a passion. I just will simply refuse to get up close and personal with ANY spiders. No way...no thanks. :P

kuifje75 said:
Seeing that I love hiking, I am always paranoid whether if I would see a rattlesnake or not. That is why I prefer to go hiking with a hearing partner, so that he can hear for me if we get too close!!! I hope to never see a rattlesnake very close to me one day.

Never thought of ever encountering a snake whilst on one of my hiking treks -- whenever I go camping, I'd go hiking. In Australia, we have 7 of the world's deadliest and poisonious snakes! :ugh:
On my next to last camping trip, we spied a Brown snake which was ONE of the world's deadliest snakes at the Marysville State Park. *gulps*

Is that BITE? *curiouis*
Looks alike "Ancophiochia" ??

PurpleRose71 said:

when I was 9 year old, My dad and I went to hunting for the Deer in early morning about 4am every on november. I could not see anything during night. I took the light flash to see everywhere where i am going with my dad next to me. We re walking to the small house where is for hide hunting deer. I was so scared what if the wolf is everywhere around. Everytime, i walked hit to my dad. He is get neverous on me. I told him I m scared wolf around during night. I was use to imangie a lot about wolf. Now, I am 23 year old Still scared of wolf during night time. EVerytime Where I am going to Camp, Beach, Park anything like that think of wolf. I really dont understand why. I did pet the huskly as half of wolf and wild wolf during day time. I really love of this pet.
That is not make any senes. Well that is me ^_^

Im not afraid of bugs or snakes....i m used to them..
I had a pet tarantula and it is really gentle, does not bite unless it is provoked. I saw a tarantula out in the yard about 3 weeks ago and my dog was jumping and poking at something outside so i went out to investigate and it was a really scared tarantula so i picked it up and moved it out of my dog's way (he was on leash) and put it in the garden..
I dont mind non poisonous snakes..i just leave them alone but the mean rattlers or something like them, they are being shot to death!....

kuifje75 said:

My sister also had a pet tratanula for awhile when we were younger. I tell you ...

The girl was sadistic ! I REALLY believe she got these creatures JUST so she could scare the mess out of me! LOL The thing would escape it's cage. Eww, no..Don't wanna remember that! Anyway, I love her, but the girl had ISSUES! lol

Alex said:
Big bugs, man, they're just nasty. And I don't understand how these people can just eat bugs and dream of getting 50 big G's in Fear Factor. I wouldn't do it for a million bucks!

LOL! That depends how brave I am to do that.. but, I double doubt I can.

*back to the Topic*

I am scared of spiders (eek!) snakes, Rats, any other big bugs.

Back