What is your freak out of animals or bugs?

kuifje75 said:
Well, I don't freak out on spiders. My sister used to have pet tartanulas.
Seeing that I love hiking, I am always paranoid whether if I would see a rattlesnake or not. That is why I prefer to go hiking with a hearing partner, so that he can hear for me if we get too close!!! I hope to never see a rattlesnake very close to me one day.

Speaking of rattlesnakes. That reminds me that I got to tell this! In July, I was down in south of Nebraska with my boyfriend's family at a cabin. We were hiking on the campground's property ... We came across a HUGE, I mean it.. HUGE rattlesnake! It was sooo freaky! But it didn't move so fast because the outside was pretty cool. Snakes doesnt move quick if the air is cold. So, we were in luck. My boyfriend's mother told me that it rattled really loud .. It was like 3-4 inches thick and more than two foot long. She told my guy to make it go into the bushes because it wasn't safe for it to lay there right on the trail while the campground has children. So, my guy went and picked up a stick and tried to make it move. It moved its head really QUICK.. but it slithered away slowly into bushes. By the time, my boyfriend's mother and sister in law realized that its best for it to be killed. So, we went n' got three of family guy members to help and kill it. But it was nowhere to be found. So ever since, I've been paranoid watching out for rattlesnakes! I never thought I would see one here in NEB. that is wild slithering around loose. SCARY!

Back