What is your freak out of animals or bugs?

COCKROACHES!

I am terrified of them. Had a nasty experience with them in my college years while living in dorms.

*shuddering*

I never like snakes not matter how hard I tried to accept it, they looks ugly creature on earth, I know all snakes are deaf!

Yesterday I found a frog in my parent's backyard and my school mate Rachel and I feel like 15 years olds all over again trying to catch this frog, she caught one and I took few pictures of her carry one! I am scared to carry frogs.

Also I don't like to see Frilled-neck Lizards or carry any Lizards, it looks slimey and horrible to pat, my spine is shiver trying to think of it.

PurpleRose71, these Huntsmen spiders you provide your pictures recently found in my bedroom in Australia, and I killed them with my broom from time to time! The closest I have encounter with these spider is 2 inches from my face as I found it in my niece's Cubby House's roof inside as she asked me to kill it for her lol.

Myself, I don't believe in killing any spider. If so, it will give me BAD LUCK. So what I do is sweep any spider into the glass. Carry it all the way to get ouf my home. Walking like 25 or 50 feet away from it. Pour the spider down. Let it go free.

Not scare of any snakes. I grew up in Texas with a bunch of vemon snakes. Admitted, I murdered a snake to prevent almost biting my grandmother. Have to cut head off instead of half of the body. That was 10 years ago.

:eek: Spiders, snakes, and cockroaches..... I screams! at home or tent... I screams... yes, I am sissy boy! :lol:

*scared look* Where's the spiders or snakes? :ugh:

I ABSOLUTELY LOATH snakes :rl:
rodents :rl:
spiders :rl:

Eeekk..... I'd get mom to kill spiders whenever I spotted one.

All kinds of insects, rodents and reptiles....

They're all nasty...

I guess snakes would be my thing.. I dont really scare easy with little critters.. but i HATE HATE HATE cobwebs! If I stick my hands somewhere (while cleaning) and something gets on my hands, i flip out. But if i see a spider, I kill it.

Oh wait... there is something!!

centipede.jpeg

Cent100a.jpg

FUCKING-A I HATE THEM!! They are all over my fucking basement. :Oops:

I run them down the drain when they're in the sink... to watch them drown is my pleasure.. lol

pinkster said:
I guess snakes would be my thing.. I dont really scare easy with little critters.. but i HATE HATE HATE cobwebs! If I stick my hands somewhere (while cleaning) and something gets on my hands, i flip out. But if i see a spider, I kill it.

centipede.jpeg

Cent100a.jpg

I run them down the drain when they're in the sink... to watch them drown is my pleasure.. lol
Jams- I don't understand why you fear those multilegs bug. they're adoreable :P

have seen them like 3 or 4 times a year in my basement too.. i kill them with my fingers i sqeeze them :D

OMG what is that thread over spiders, bugs... :shock: :eek2: :barf:

I was panic when I see spiders, bugs, etc. I get my hubby & boys to kill them :mrgreen: My hubby keep on telling me that they are harmless animal. I know but they are so ugliest, I ever seen... HELP HELP HELP

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Jams- I don't understand why you fear those multilegs bug. they're adoreable :P

have seen them like 3 or 4 times a year in my basement too.. i kill them with my fingers i sqeeze them :D

EWWW!! i see them ALL the time. EWW!

pinkster said:

centipede.jpeg

Cent100a.jpg

I saw them several in the bathtub. I jumped in the shower and saw two of them on the bathtub. I screamed and pour hot water on them when I was naked. My arms were all goose bumps. YIKES !!

Oh Dear !! I hate those cobweb bugs !! :rifle:

Sabrina said:
I saw them several in the bathtub. I jumped in the shower and saw two of them on the bathtub. I screamed and pour hot water on them when I was naked. My arms were all goose bumps. YIKES !!

Oh Dear !! I hate those cobweb bugs !! :rifle:

heheh :) Those are centipedes, but the cobwebs are obviously made by spiders. =/ I live in your classic 1940's suburban home so its just ICKY.

tekkmortal said:
I hate computer bugs. :pissed:
:rofl: yeah me too.. i hate computer bugs.. they're exensive repairs.. and yeah it freaks me out when computer bugs get on my computer

WOW... I did not see this before... What the fuck the brown bug like two inch close me when I sit the chair for computer. My eye see other side something move. I look around the wall. I was gasp and yell... my mom take it alive thrown outside... DAMN it. big one I never see before two inch... :eek:

Oh boy. Bugs are nothing to me except if they are HUGE. I wouldn't touch them. My sons always bring different kinds of bugs in the house, and I just told them "OUTSIDE!!!" LOL I don't kill spiders, because they kill flies for me. :D

i hate spiders

last month in my bedroom

spider1.jpg

spider2.jpg

spider-dead.jpg

actually i wacked it with my boot really hard lol i changed it to owned pic for a laugh lol

:laugh2:

HATE SNAKE!!!!! if i see one near me... i would scream like a girl and run like hell!!!!!!!!!!!

Back