Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Rainbow

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Others - what colors?

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

Pinky

Reaction score
You can go ahead and choice few favorite colors more than one color whatever you want. :)

Explain why it's your favorite colors?

This shade of purple...

images.jpg

How funny, my oldest daughter's fav color is purple too. Mine is mediterranean blue.

Last edited:
Green, violet and purple.

I don't know why, they just always appeal to me.

My favorite colors

Pink
Ocean Blue or Tropical Blue
Black
Rainbow
and others color Lime green

Even though I can't see them, I've always been fascinated by the idea of colors. Many sighted-hearing people have tried to explain what they look like to me, but their explanations don't make any sense. The closest I come to understanding what certain colors look like is when Rocky gave objects (which represented various colors) to his totally blind girlfriend in the movie Mask. I'm still waiting for the day when they can translate color into tactile sensations for people who are totally blind.

Even though I can't see them, I've always been fascinated by the idea of colors. Many sighted-hearing people have tried to explain what they look like to me, but their explanations don't make any sense. The closest I come to understanding what certain colors look like is when Rocky gave objects (which represented various colors) to his totally blind girlfriend in the movie Mask. I'm still waiting for the day when they can translate color into tactile sensations for people who are totally blind.

oh wow... I'm trying to think of a way to describe the color. Sorry - I'm stumped... Red is.... blood. Blue is the sky. White is the cloud. Yellow is the urine. Green is the grass. Orange is the orange fruit. I don't know if that helps...

Green, violet, purple, rose, pink = Happy

Red = Violent or angry

Black, dark blue = Quiet or sad

That is how I think of colors not just visually.

Ohh no! I am sorry that you can't see. :hug: The black is very dark. Jiro explained to you about colors. Pink is for girl and baby blue is boy babies. The strawberry is red.

Jiro,

Thanks for the explanation! :)

Unfortunately, since I don't know what the grass, sun, clouds or sky look like, it's difficult for me to visualize what green, yellow, white and blue actually represent visually. Many people have given me similar descriptions, but they don't make sense since I've never seen any of these things before.

Bott,

Your explanations of color were very interesting and something I can understand since I know what it means to be happy, violent, angry, quiet and sad. :)

Some, but I was trying to describe it for Hear Again who said she wished she could know colors. Green, violet and purple are my favorite.

That's fine with me. Hear Again want to know what it alike. That's nice to describe.

Jiro,

Unfortunately, since I don't know what the grass, sun, clouds or sky look like, it's difficult for me to visualize what green, yellow, white and blue look like. Many people have told me the same thing, but it doesn't make sense since I've never seen any of these things before.

Bott,

Your explanations of color were very interesting and something I can understand since I know what it means to be happy, violent, angry, quiet and sad. :)

I guess you'll never know just as much as I'll never know what sound is supposed to sound like...

Jiro,

Unfortunately, since I don't know what the grass, sun, clouds or sky look like, it's difficult for me to visualize what green, yellow, white and blue actually represent visually. Many people have given me similar descriptions, but they don't make sense since I've never seen any of these things before.

Bott,

Yea, I dont think there is any way you can visualize colors unless you have seen them. It is like a deaf person who has never used amplification being able to understand the different sounds that each object makes. Even there are some sounds that I am not sure if I have a correct portrayal of.

oh wow... I'm trying to think of a way to describe the color. Sorry - I'm stumped... Red is.... blood. Blue is the sky. White is the cloud. Yellow is the urine. Green is the grass. Orange is the orange fruit. I don't know if that helps...

Ok Jiro, I know you were being serious. And please forgive me HearAgain, I cannot help myself. I have never peed and thought of the color yellow...:laugh2::laugh2:

Ok Jiro, I know you were being serious. And please forgive me HearAgain, I cannot help myself. I have never peed and thought of the color yellow...:laugh2::laugh2:

lol don't you agree? I think yellow is the most common color of urine. Maybe next time when you pee, take a look at it more carefully :laugh2: I don't think women paid much attention to the color of their pee since they squat and flush LOL. We men enjoy destructing any object with our little super soaker gun. :laugh2:

Back