What is your favorite candy? post a pic of it.

Smartiesgeek

Reaction score
This is smarties, which it is my favorite candy.

I love it so much with all my heart. I would eat it everyday, I'm telling ya. yummy! I would buy and bring it to my school and giving it to anyboy. I am so sweet, nice, and eating smarties.

I always said, do you want this candy? since it would increase your IQ if you eat.

:rofl:

I know I am :crazy:

snickers.jpg

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Those three are my most favorites :thumb:

BUTTERFINGER.jpg

MRGOODBAR.jpg

REESESSTIX.jpg

oooooooooh, good bar!

it is my also favorite, too.

ooh, peanuts in the chocolates that are going to melting in my mouth. oooh, damn. me lucky I have cvs store in the corner. so, I can buy it right there if they have goodbar!

I love ordering from this company.. it ships out candies that you do not find in stores anymore. Remember those candies from the days when we all were young. Wax candy lips, Gobstoppers, etc.. a lot of stores don't have them and I order it from a store in a box called "Decade boxes".. especially the '70's Box since I was born in 1972. You will love this website!! :D

http://www.groovycandies.com/NEWcandystart.asp

Originally posted by Freaky
I love ordering from this company.. it ships out candies that you do not find in stores anymore. Remember those candies from the days when we all were young. Wax candy lips, Gobstoppers, etc.. a lot of stores don't have them and I order it from a store in a box called "Decade boxes".. especially the '70's Box since I was born in 1972. You will love this website!! :D

http://www.groovycandies.com/NEWcandystart.asp

wow, thats great.

very unique.

Rocher's chocolates:
product-88375.jpg

Milka chocolates:
product-88073.jpg

Lindt chocolates:
528a.jpg

Sobe chocolate
product_chocolate.gif

Godiva chocolates:
godiva.jpg

Kinder Chocolates:
0080177609large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by kuifje75
Rocher's chocolates:
product-88375.jpg

Lindt chocolates:
528a.jpg

Godiva chocolates:
godiva.jpg

thats one of those my favorites.. the most..
I always get them for special occasions that my kids or my man give me.. :D

Originally posted by deafclimber
:: r e e s e :: and put em in freezer. so yummie !
806-AA_prod.jpg

:shock: You too put them in the freezer?! Oh shit, we can't be brother/sister! :rofl: I love to eat any milk chocolate candies COLD (right out of the fridge). ;)

My favorite candy is HERSHEY KISSES...

you know why, If I give lady a hershey kisses, then lady would have kiss me over all my face. :naughty: also I love to receive hugs from ladies. :D

Attachments

• hugs&kisses_checkers2.jpg
    hugs&kisses_checkers2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 32
Back