Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Huawei

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • HTC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
No problems with my Note 8... Phone performance depends on how you use it and apps in the phone. I keep mine simple. :)

I have 702 apps on my Note 8, and it still runs smoothly and stable. There are a few quirks, but nothing serious.

My Dell laptop is the Inspiron 5770 17" … Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz/1.99GHz … 32GB RAM … 64-Bit … AMD Radeon 530 … 4GB video RAM … Hyperthreading … running Windows 10 Pro, 2TB HD.

My Dell laptop is the Inspiron 5770 17" … Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz/1.99GHz … 32GB RAM … 64-Bit … AMD Radeon 530 … 4GB video RAM … Hyperthreading … running Windows 10 Pro, 2TB HD.
Why not you swap SSD to your computer? It makes your computer fast.

Why not you swap SSD to your computer? It makes your computer fast.

I plan on installing an SSD ..... I should have spent the money on an SSD instead of the extra 16GB of RAM, which did NOT help at all. Complete waste of money to upgrade from 16-32 GB or RAM, and cost more than the SSD !!!

You bought it at Best Buy store. Correct?

They still are! Oreo is the latest. I Googled "names used for different versions of the Android operating system for cell phones" and found quite an interesting list of sites about those names.

Android names their operating systems after sweet foods. I don't know about Apple iPhones, but the Apple Operating Systems for computers are named after different species of Cats in the Cat Family.

Well, I had looked at Dell laptops on best buy website by myself. I am sorry to bother you about my question. I wouldn't ask you again. OK?

You are not bothering me. I was just curious. I wanted to buy my laptop from Best Buy, because much easier to take my laptop in to Best Buy and have the Geek Squad work on my laptop. If I bought from Amazon, I would have to package the laptop, mail it off, then wait for who knows how long to get it back. Could even be damaged in the mail. I have had electronics damaged in the mail before.

Android names their operating systems after sweet foods. I don't know about Apple iPhones, but the Apple Operating Systems for computers are named after different species of Cats in the Cat Family.

I think with Apple iPhones and iPads they just number those... for example iOS 10.1, iOS 12 (coming soon I hear).

They do name them after cats but they stopped after Mountain Lion or Snow Leopard (I don't have their list straight in my head)... the next three were Maverick, Yosemite, El Capitan and now Sierra & High Sierra.

From this link it looks like they're now using landmarks/places around California.

http://windowsclan.com/why-apple-name-new-macos-sierra/

Ya Motorola phone is the bast because you can fall into the ground and pick up i am sure it gonna be working without any problems don't believe me just try this.

Back