• light

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • I can't tell

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Glenn

Reaction score
Is your AD theme DARK or LIGHT?

I didn't know I could change the theme color. I am trying dark for now, but I have always used the default or light.

Wirelessly posted

I use the light theme.

I am now back to the light as I really did not like the dark. Too hard to see.

Add "both" next time because I like both, depending on my mood. Dark on night times, light on day times. Fun stuff!

I looked at this all deaf my laptop, and it's white and blue. :aw:

How to get dark color this alldeaf??

Go to User CP. Click on "Edit Options" on the left and then scroll way down to the bottom where there is an option for dark inside a box called Forum Skin.

Go to User CP. Click on "Edit Options" on the left and then scroll way down to the bottom where there is an option for dark inside a box called Forum Skin.
Also just on the front page.

Just click Alldeaf.com on the top left, scoll to bottom, there is a box with default, and pull down, click to dark.

Also just on the front page.

Just click Alldeaf.com on the top left, scoll to bottom, there is a box with default, and pull down, click to dark.
...and on every page, even this very page, just scroll down to the very bottom, and you should see '--default' drop down, and you can select 'Dark'

This 'dark' theme reminds me of an old old old old forum I used to to go years ago. Last I heard it was being moved (yet again) to another host.

To me, it does not matter which color for dark or light. I don't mind them one bit. If I want to use Dark, then I will have to use the User CP to get to the bottom in order to have Dark. Otherwise, I will just use light. Same as always. :)

Edit: I did not use the Poll to vote as it is neither of them or just use them both whatever I feel like using one or the other. :lol:

Back