What is your #1 Pet Peeve?

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
second that about people FART near me i HATE that !! smell so TERRIBLE no respect me ugh !

As my uncle used to ask me: "Why do fart smell??"
I replied: "No idea. Why?"
His reply: "So that Deaf people can enjoy them, too!"

;)

more pet peeves:

- I come from Arizona, so I say drivers from Mexico, they just don't know how to drive the American way! Most of them don't have legal issued driver's licenses and carry no auto insurance! (no offense)

- hearing people who think hearing aids/CIs are the answer to perfect hearing ability.

^ i agree, too..

a person who have a bad temper and never listen, that is biggest peeves of my own :roll:

- people who won't admit they're wrong, say they're sorry.
- people who don't get the hint that I'm not interested and keep onnnnnn talking.
- loud and bigheaded people who thinks they're so badassed. yeah right.

Originally posted by Deaf258
more pet peeves:

- I come from Arizona, so I say drivers from Mexico, they just don't know how to drive the American way! Most of them don't have legal issued driver's licenses and carry no auto insurance! (no offense)

- hearing people who think hearing aids/CIs are the answer to perfect hearing ability.

The Indians and the people from Mexico were in Arizona long before anyone else.

Not only in Arizona, we have Mexicans in New Jersey who buy illegal PA tags and drive in their cars around with false registerations and no licence. I got into a car accident with one about 2 years ago, he didn't see me and turned onto my car. He was uninsured, unregistered and no licence.

Originally posted by Deaf258
more pet peeves:

AMEN. I am hearing and have had heated arguments with stupid hearing people about the CI issue. They just don't get it. Deaf people are happy to be deaf....at least the ones that I am friends with.

1) Liars

2) homophobes

3) backstabbers

4) pretends that they are smarter than me

5) having their mouth open when you eat.

6) stomping on the floor when you are not calling anybody

7) disrespectful to anyone constantly

8) miss/mr know it all. nah, nobody know it all.

9) taking advantages.

I do have a lot of pet peeves, but those are very commons.

Backstabbers...Liars...Bullshitters...Big Ego...Who thinke he/she always right...tattletalers...

pet peeves

what is your pet peeve? I hate it when people forget what I tell them!!!! I have to repeat myself over and over sometimes I feel like I want to get a bat and hit them over the head!!!

pet peeves:

rumormongers -- ppl who seems to live on rumors and not live their own lives :roll:

ppl who thinks lying is the solution -- WRONG!

2 faced idiots

homophobes and racists

SLOW drivers!!!!!!!!

ppl who doesnt know where theyre going (this frequently occurs during the summer months :o )

if anything else i come up with ill come back here and add them LOL

Another pet peeve is when I got too hot and sweaty, I can't sleep at all!! All because of some damn roommate threw a fit about the AC being turned on. Bastard.

Originally posted by Fly Free
1.) SLOW drivers!!!!!!!!!!

2.) ppl who constantly complains :roll:

3.) women who are obsessive and doesnt know how to move on

4.) homophobes

5.) deafphobes

6.) argumentive women who just doesnt take the time to *listen* first before making their own civilized argument :roll:

7.) rumormongers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those ppl are the WORST of the worst and obsessive over various rumors they hear and practically :bowdown: to those rumors without going to the person directly -- that makes me wonder if they have something to hide and is in denial -- i avoid them specifically by treating them like they dont exist and that has worked very nicely for me

8.) backstabbers!!!!!! those ppl dont know how to stab me in the front and tell me what they want to say to my face :roll: and i treat them the same as nbr 7

FlyFree, I reckon you've said it all for me, :lol: I surely HATE it when drivers ahead of me drive much slower than the posted speed limit or take forever to make turns, etc. ! :P

Goldie

my pet peeve is sitting in a car waiting for a train to leave! sometimes it takes 30 min! for god's sake!:mad2:

traffic is still annoying...

ppl who thinks they are better than others are still annoying...

ppl who whines all the time are still annoying

people who hawk slimy gravity-defying loogies. as if we don't have enough scum on the sidewalks. geez. :ugh:

Back