What is wrong with Walmart?

I don't understand why, in the first place, Walmart had its stores in small towns where there are small populations. Did they expect to make profits there? Small town = small population = few customers

The retailer cites a long-term strategy shift and financial performance. Company shares are down 25 percent over the past 12 months

I blame Obama for everything.

No more kosher dills? Obama!

Walmart treats employees bad? Obama!

I don't understand why, in the first place, Walmart had its stores in small towns where there are small populations. Did they expect to make profits there? Small town = small population = few customers

I remember reading an article several years ago about Walmart going into small markets with smaller stores. In walmarts words it was an "experiment" and they were going to start off with several hundred stores and see how it worked out. Obviously it didn't! Target did the same thing with their stores in Canada which turned out to be a huge mistake.

Last edited:
I blame Obama for everything.

No more kosher dills? Obama!

Walmart treats employees bad? Obama!

This intriques me, how exactly is Obama at fault? I didn't even know he was on the Board at Walmart.

This intriques me, how exactly is Obama at fault? I didn't even know he was on the Board at Walmart.

It's a joke, of course Obama isn't responsible for all the problems. He's just being satirical.

b19.gif

He isn't

Some folks(not necessarily here on AD- in general out there) just like to blame Obama for everything wrong in the world today. People blamed Bush Jr. for everything too back in the day.

It's a joke, of course Obama isn't responsible for all the problems. He's just being satirical.

I know it's a joke. I just wanted to hear him explain in more humorous detail how Obama was at fault.

I know it's a joke. I just wanted to hear him explain in more humorous detail how Obama was at fault.

Everything is Obama's fault. I use his full name as a swear word now. Some people say "Jesus H. Christ" but not me. I don't take the good Lord's name in vain that way. Instead, when I stub my toe, or hurt myself by accident, I yell "Barry Soetoro Barack Hussein OBAMA!!"

Just rolls right off the tongue.

Back