What is/was your breakfast today?

Well, this morning I am back to oatmeal, brown sugar, and raisins. 2 cups coffee with hazelnut flavored coconut milk creamer, agave syrup and chocolate syrup.

Around 11" by 17" cookie sheet with the sides to hold the batter. Pour the batter onto sheet and sprinkle a good amount of sugar cinnamon on top of the batter. Oven at 420 degrees for 20 minutes. During the baking process it will have these large "bubbles"...that's normal. once you take it out the bubbles will "deflate," of course. Enjoy your favorite toppings.
:ty: I printed out your recipe to try later.

Had the usual breakfast while reading the morning paper-Toronto Star. Raisin branflakes, flax seeds on top, toast with diet fruit spread and 2 cups of coffee.
Another task: feed my hungry cat-Prof SKY!

Neighborhood water cut off, for work on pipes. No oatmeal, just banana :/

Usual oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar. I added orange marmalade to mine.

hot boiling water with a couple dips of a two week old sock then a squeeze of lime,,,great aroma hmmm hmmm

Uggg....my coffee tasted like mud this AM...had to drink instant, which is just as bad!...Gonna clean the coffee maker. Since I'm the only coffee drinker in the house, that chore gets forgotten.

Yep meat pie, sorry when i say pie i am use to people here always thinking of a meat pie since its the really the only type of pie eaten here

meat_pie_lead_wideweb__470x317,0.jpg

Yep meat pie, sorry when i say pie i am use to people here always thinking of a meat pie since its the really the only type of pie eaten here

meat_pie_lead_wideweb__470x317,0.jpg

I was thinking of just something like this. Thanks for the clarification. Btw, that pie LOOKS yummy. Does it taste as good as it looks? I mean, it isn't close to anything like, ugghhhh......haggis, is it? :lol:

I was thinking of just something like this. Thanks for the clarification. Btw, that pie LOOKS yummy. Does it taste as good as it looks? I mean, it isn't close to anything like, ugghhhh......haggis, is it? :lol:

Hahah....i dont know of anyone making haggis pie's you can get kidney pie's if you like....i just stick with steak and pepper or road pork pie's.

BTW the pie was yum

Back