What is ur fave color?

Purple82moon

Reaction score
and why it ur fave color ( or should i say colors)

My is purple.. ofc people can see that i love purple.. I think purple is the most pretty COLOR... it just get my attention... heehee...

Originally posted by Purple82moon
and why it ur fave color ( or should i say colors)

My is purple.. ofc people can see that i love purple.. I think purple is the most pretty COLOR... it just get my attention... heehee...

Heheh..Hi again purple lover! ;) I love the colour purple. I have always loved that colour for years. I have a lot of clothes that are in different shades of purple :lol:, including my car (as you know, Purple82Moon), my coffee cups are purple and pens I buy! Geez...my hubby thinks I've gone off the rocker, heheh..says that I'm totally OBSESSED.

Goldie

Originally posted by Fly Free
black, blue, grey and purple

I do like other types of colours such as black, pink, grey...but purple leads the list of favourite colours of mine. :)

Goldie

i love BLUE, NAVY BLUE, BLUESKY AND ANYThING WITH BLUE!
Purple82Moon, don't you notice that i always wear BLUE clothes? heh! :D

My favourite colour is green because of the so many pretty shades it can come in, and because it's a natural colour. :) Earth colour! The colour of trees! It's a beautiful colour. Other colours are nice, but green is the best.

Ziusudra

ultiminely im a navy blue color fan but im more combined similar to fly free but in addtion to this blue black grey and purple i also like earth tones too :)

Notice some people love purple, black, blue, and grey in this thread. Make me think of " BRUISE ". :laugh2:

Originally posted by Lasza
Notice some people love purple, black, blue, and grey in this thread. Make me think of " BRUISE ". :laugh2:

HAHAHAH sissy YAH come to think of it u RIGHT LOL

Originally posted by Lasza

:rofl: Lasza -- thats true :-x

Re: Re: What is ur fave color?

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Heheh..Hi again purple lover! ;) I love the colour purple. I have always loved that colour for years. I have a lot of clothes that are in different shades of purple :lol:, including my car (as you know, Purple82Moon), my coffee cups are purple and pens I buy! Geez...my hubby thinks I've gone off the rocker, heheh..says that I'm totally OBSESSED.

Goldie

haha... i dont mind to get myself a new car.. have it all purple... BUT i want some degin in my car... u know the hood with sun or moon... ohhh that will be soo COOL FOR ME!! haha...

well :crazy: at ur hubby!! haha... we cant live without PURPLE!!!!!!! hahaha....

Originally posted by daprilz
i love BLUE, NAVY BLUE, BLUESKY AND ANYThING WITH BLUE!
Purple82Moon, don't you notice that i always wear BLUE clothes? heh! :D

when u say it.. u are right.. i have noticed.. CHAMPS girl... me too once a while i wear purple... and once a gett my life going.. i will buy more PURPLE clothes!! haha

Back