What is the worst thing you've done for money?

Originally posted by Travis
wtf? you dont make any sense... what do you mean? he gave you the money and you had sex with him?

nope I got his money and left cuz he was buggin me like hell he don't even know how to sign he is retarded but ek.. and he never asked for $$$ back :mrgreen: and that was last time I wud done again cuz he was wavin $$$ at me askin me for sex but I refused for sex so I took his money and I told him go home.. he listened to me if he signed he wud beat me up but he's too ugly and short and *scoffs* I don't like him cuz he was stalkin me since I left college he doesn't have a job he looks for women to have sex so I never go downtown anymore cuz of him.

Sold candies, toys, and handmade jewelries for more profit at elementary school. I got busted then and stopped doing that.

I do believe i dont get any $$ from worst moment.

Last edited:
I cant remmy wot the worst thing I've done to collect $ unless it was a painting job I had done under the table while living out in California

but if I had to do a worse legitimate job I'd call washing dishes cuz its wet, sloppy floors, smelly trash cans, and coming home with me hands cut up so bad from accidents and chemical burns
but hell I collect a few bucks anywayz

Gambled on a 9-ball pool game between me and my friends.

you or others can't try to be scam in my entirely life.. :P

Back