What is the worst thing you've done for money?

Ant c5

Tell us your worst and best scams, plots, schemes you've done to make quick cash.

illustrator

Gee, I don't remmy what I have done a foolish thing for money... Hmm...

I usually sell my stuff at ebay.com - mostly, my video game, some DVD movies....

kevbo

Premium Member
In my teen years, I made a scam site where it says you have to fill it out your credit cards in order to see who is your crush and shit like that. I got about 50 credit cards every day.

MsGiglz

Originally posted by kevbo
In my teen years, I made a scam site where it says you have to fill it out your credit cards in order to see who is your crush and shit like that. I got about 50 credit cards every day.
no wonder your rich bastard..
hehehe

kevbo

Premium Member
Originally posted by MsGiglz
no wonder your rich bastard..
hehehe
No wonder? I am not rich and I drive a piece of shit car... Mazda 626 1994 in case you are wondering.

Ant c5

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Hey.. why don't you tell us yourself, Ant C5

Damn, Cause I can get in trouble with the law ;)

Here's my two cents: I once told a property (building) buyer to pay me under the table for me to hook him up with a loan officer, loan appoval, lawyers, money down and i would negotiate the property price. Then I turned to the seller and told him to pay me more money to have the buyer pay the full asking price of the building. Thus yielding 7500.

Last edited:

DefMATRIXense

My school gives me Catalog for cookies,candy, and ect that I have to check every houses in my area to show if they are interested in buying some cookies, candy, and ect..BUt, So I went to out of town to make sure they dotn know me that I live that area(lol) and went to every houses. I collected over $400 bucks.. in first week, after that, I keep money lol... they got ripped off...

$240 bucks i spent for a new bike. My mother said where did u get that new bike? I said I stole it. She said you bad boy.. and then I bought some 8 bit nintendo games. My brother said where did u get that from? who gave u money.. I explained to him.. he was like Laughin. the next time, my brother did it what I did.. he collected $250 bucks and my mother busted him.. and gave everyone back thier money.. because my brother is stupid enough to show my mother money.. I forget to mention that I didnt tell my mother about it he he he

G

GoldenLeaf74

damn it I Never forget I lose my money ok that's time I was working and I ask my boss to take a vacation to go Minnesota in summer 1999 anyway. My Boss and I agree and working it out for a week I was so exiciting so I make a book for resversation (sp) anyway in 1 weeks left before my vacation begin. you know what My boss call me for meeting and she said I have to laid off. I was so piss off because i already plane tickets worth $894.00 for nothing damn. i can't refund for that fucking my boss so I have to use ticket to fly Minnesota but worth to fun there for a week oh well what a llosing money I ever spend!!!

K

kuifje75

I haven't done anything illegal nor unethnical. I guess maybe working under the table would be the worst thing I have done in the eyes of the government. I :dunno:

saxxykitty78

a guy who can't sign also he's deaf. but he's from other country ... he wanted me for sex but I told him I wanted $$ so he gave it to me and he left :rofl: lucky he don't know how to sign if he does I wud be in jail :roll:

Travis

Originally posted by funnybebe78
a guy who can't sign also he's deaf. but he's from other country ... he wanted me for sex but I told him I wanted $$ so he gave it to me and he left :rofl: lucky he don't know how to sign if he does I wud be in jail :roll:

wtf? you dont make any sense... what do you mean? he gave you the money and you had sex with him?