What is the AllDeaf Foundation?

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw it posted as "The All Deaf Foundation" but could it be the AllDeaf Foundation? Is it from this forum?

Maybe its his parents wish as they may have saw positive change with their son when he become AD member. I see this as a good way to help Alex spread awareness of Deafness around social media community.

Maybe its his parents wish as they may have saw positive change with their son when he become AD member. I see this as a good way to help Alex spread awareness of Deafness around social media community.
But where do we connect with it?

He may comfortable in the forum where others more understanding

Where did you see it?

Hey Botti, Mark's parents wrote in his memorial for people who wanted to send something to please send it to All Deaf Foundation. I believe they are talking about AD, just didn't express it correctly. Not sure if they got in contact with Alex or not. I have not heard from Mark's family recently.

Alex can improve this site, running this site is NOT free for Alex, Alex (The owner of this site) need to get money from somewhere to keep this running, with that donation, it DOES help Alex expand this site, make more accessible to Deaf resource, or maybe his parents likes to see here as their memorial. I really don't know exact, but it is a possibility and its from what I understand.

In order to respect donor, best not ask too much questions, but be grateful instead. :)

But where do we connect with it?

There is also a very nice video on Mark's obituary. He looked like a very happy kid. Made me smile.

Alex can improve this site, running this site is NOT free for Alex, Alex (The owner of this site) need to get money from somewhere to keep this running, with that donation, it DOES help Alex expand this site, make more accessible to Deaf resource, or maybe his parents likes to see here as their memorial. I really don't know exact, but it is a possibility and its from what I understand.

In order to respect donor, best not ask too much questions, but be grateful instead. :)

What I'm trying to find out is:

1. Is this foundation actually for AllDeaf?

2. If it is, how does one make a donation?

Interesting question. I can see why you are asking since there are no links that I could find and name is different enough from this website that I can see it would be confusing to those that aren't aware of this website.

I'm not sure if Alex is or was aware of that. He may have been made aware by now. The only way to make any 'donations' as near as i can tell is via purchased subscriptions... I don't think I've ever seen a paypal button anywhere.

I'm wondering if somehow they mashed two things together? AllDeaf and some other Foundation name?

What I'm trying to find out is:

1. Is this foundation actually for AllDeaf?

2. If it is, how does one make a donation?

I m pretty sure we will eventually find out or maybe not. Some donors wants donations to remain anonymous.

Still, its nice they give thoughts for Deaf community, not many hearing parents with Deaf child would be thinking like this way.

I m pretty sure we will eventually find out or maybe not. Some donors wants donations to remain anonymous.

Still, its nice they give thoughts for Deaf community, not many hearing parents with Deaf child would be thinking like this way.
I'm not trying to find out who donated. I'm trying to find out how to make a donation.

I'm not trying to find out who donated. I'm trying to find out how to make a donation.

I wondered the same thing when I saw that. I was "the AllDeaf Foundation" ? I hadn't heard of that before either.

I suspect his mom is a bit confused about what AllDeaf is.

Poor woman must been very overwhelming.Would Dereck know anything aswel

Back